Chapter 212: [Return to The Way It Was III]

[Grandora City, Sub head-quarters underground prison]

It took a total of three days for the paperwork of transfer was made and approved by the majority of the senior officers in the organization. Those who approved of the terrorist transfer were people who supported the head general or the people who have ulterior motives to snatch the terrorist group during transportation. As for those who rejected such movement, they are people who have heard about the terrorist group but were scared of them due to their reputation.

The Chaos breaker organization in America was quite hectic this three days,  there were also internal struggle happening inside as the papers were underway. It was quite apparent to see just how many spies from other countries are inside the main base, but despite knowing the existence of this insider spies, head general Alex has no choice but to ignore them as dealing with their own kind at a times of apocalypse is not a good idea.

They needed all the manpower they could get in order to contend against the apocalyptic invaders. So all the battle between users against one another that leads to death is pretty much a loss for the organization itself.

Once the process was finished, all hands were on deck as many opportunist tried to get their hands involved in this transportation service. Basically it was now time for mental war of connections against connections. However all schemes came to a halt when head general Alex announced that he and his chosen few will be transporting the terrorist themselves. The chosen few of course are agents that came from countries that fully support him.

Head general Alex was not stupid, he knew who were those that support him and those that are two faced people due to investigating them with his trusted people. SO with careful selection, he then made his team. At that very moment those two faced scheming bastards then came to him and begun praising him non-stop to get to his good side while talking bad against him behind his back.

They even told him how it will benefit him if he were to choose one of their subordinate to join him in this transport mission. However all of this praises and words just simply passed his ear, as he literally ignored the words of the people that are equivalent to a president of a country. But formality is still formality and he can never show rudeness towards such people. So With that in mind, he just simply smiled at them, as he told them that he will think about it.

In the end head General Alex chose no one among the agents of the two faced people, which angered and frustrated those group of people. Under his guidance, the transport mission had officially started in the middle of the night when a lot of people are on their beds already. But despite this, people who are expecting for such a strategy to be used still waited patiently and coordinated their march with the transport cargo.

They planned that once the the cargo has stopped by the sea in order to transport the prisoners oversea towards Grandora city, they would then make their move and snatch the prisoners away.

At that opportune moment when the cargo reached the port, those group of people who were hired to hijack the cargo, then begun their move as they attacked the people guarding the cargo while also attempting to steal the prisoners. Of course since they don't want to get exposed, they were forbidden to kill or even die in this operation. The same goes for the organization's chosen few themselves

In the end the attacking group manage to steal the cargo and somewhat able to hold back the guarding unit. It was quite a tough battle, so tough that the attackers never even realized that head general Alex was not in the area even though he claimed that he will supervise the transport.

That mystery soon answered itself when the attackers opened up the cargo and found not even one prisoner inside. They were duped by head general Alex into believing they had actually succeeded. Due to this many wore grim expression as they imagine themselves being in a one hell of lecture when they return empty handed to their superiors.

Unknown to the attackers, there were three company that had left the main base during that night with an interval of 30 minutes each. One was heading to the port, one was heading to a military base of an airborne transport, and one left with a huge p[lane reserved for military use. The first two were decoys in order to lure out the people hiding around the main base, while the third one was in disguise in order to confuse the people outside the base.

A three way plan which consist of two decoys. With that they had successfully transported the prisoners towards the Grandora city through the use of military campaign. By the time the sun rose up from the horizon, the plan then arrived at the airport of the Grandora city which was then welcomed by the employees of the Sub-headquarters.

"Head Chief Oliver Straum, person in charge of the sub-headquarters of the organization situated in Grandora City, greets Head General Alex"

"At ease! I this the welcome party?"

"Sir yes sir! the welcome party consist of people who held high position in the sub-headquarters alongside some sponsors"

"What about the security?"

"There are about 35 experienced agents active for duty, alongside some police and military personnel involved, in case of emergency we had snipers position from above in order to survey the surroundings"

" I see... what about the cells?"

"They are ready"

"Hmm... prepare the transfer!"

"Prepare the transfer!!!"

Hearing that command, the employee of the organization begun to move as they transferred the prisoners in each individual car, in an attempt to isolate them from one another. With this huge caravan, it was quite noticeable for other people about the happenings inside the city. However no matter how much those guys see the fully exposed flaw of this transport of prisoners, none of the group that had been ordered by those two faced people even dared to move recklessly in this city.

After all this city itself is a neutral zone and any country who dares to mess in this city, will be effectively dealt with by the other countries that had  a hand in building this city.