Chapter 204: [The Catastrophe IV]

[Moscow]

The beam of light that struck August was so devastating that it literally punctured a hole unto the four buildings in line behind him. Such scale of an attack could literally kill a person in a single blast, however due to August tenacity and control of his chaos ability, he was able to somewhat survive through the attack with only receiving mid to major wounds on his body.

Unknown to Kanzaki, due to his huge attack, he had unknowingly involved some unevacuated civilians, which caused multiple innocent deaths in its wake. Screams and agony filled the air as people got caught in the attack and died in its aftermath. However due to Kanzaki's state of mind in which his subconscious literally took over his body, he showed no emotion at all as he had his sight lock on its target alone.

But despite saying that, he still somewhat remembers one of his objectives, as he suddenly disappeared from his location and appeared before the blood cage which trapped Claire inside.

For a moment Claire felt suffocated just from being near Kanzaki as she felt the unique mana exuding out of the latter's body. The mana itself was so thick and concentrated that it somehow made her choke and suppressed her whole body entirely. Based on what she remembers, Kanzaki's aura was colored blue, it has a soft and comfy feeling as if it allows her to be comforted from such a strong and reliable energy, in fact she also somewhat feels safe just buy being near Kanzaki bluish mana.

However Kanzaki's current mana which has the golden hue was a complete opposite of what she felt before. If the blue hue was comforting and makes her feel safe, the golden hue on the other hand was violent and somewhat scares her on a whole new level. The only reason why she was still able to stay sane being near him, is all because of her own chaos ability "the control between life and death".

With that her black and white mana repelling the golden mana, as it clashes in the invisible place, Claire was able to held her own against Kanzaki's pressure as she stared back at him deep within his unfocused eyes. Upon seeing his eyes, Claire immediately knew that Kanzaki was in a elevated like phase, which will make it hard for her to snap him back to reality.

While she thought of this, Kanzaki then stretched out his hand as he grabbed ahold of the cage and forcefully opened it up with strength enhancement chaos ability. However for some unknown reason, the cage itself just wouldn't budge no matter how strong he is currently pulling.

While Kanzaki was in the middle of trying to break the cage, August on the other hand slowly stood back up from the end of the crash, as he heard the wails and scream coming from the people near him and people who survived the blast but lost someone or a part of their body. Upon seeing them August then returned his focus on the goal he had in mind as he ignored the wails of the people in the surroundings and prepare his assault.

Releasing his chaos ability, he then let loos multiple blood tentacles into the surroundings as the tentacles itself attacked all the innocent civilians in the surroundings, which caused a massive blood bath massacre to happen in the area. Screams of fear rung out into the air, as the tentacles hunted down all the nearby people and killed them with the purpose of using their own blood as a weapon against the enemy.

Old young, men, woman, adult, infant, all of them were killed mercilessly as August absorbed every drop of blood in their body and circulated it towards his chaos ability. After awhile the screams died down as August killed the very last person near his vicinity and leaving their body all dried up as if all their blood had been sucked out by some unknown monster.

Once he had absorb all the blood near his vicinity, he then controlled the blood to course through his body as he formed an armor with a blood cape for himself and a blood scythe in his hands. Now that someone formidable had entered the battle, it was obvious to say that he needed to get serious in order to survive the battle itself.

The moment he donned himself with such an armor, his mana circulated higher as it enveloped a huge section in the city and submerged anyone under his s mana into suppression which makes it hard to breath. Because of that, the people who were oblivious of the disaster happening were then knocked out unconscious as the users themselves felt  a choking sensation in their chest and necks.

The only person who was unaffected by such an aura was Kanzaki himself. However due to that sudden outburst a lot of people noticed the aura which are both friend and foe in the situation. For the organization, fear enveloped everyone as they didn't expect that the terrorist group leader was this strong. His strength and power were off the charts, such an information wasn't in the document at all, due to that this situation was completely unforeseen by anyone.

But this wasn't their first surprise, after all they were also quite shocked and surprised about Kanzaki's second chaos ability. All of his stats were literally beyond measurement. There was no limit to how strong his second chaos ability is,

With that the day of this operation just kept showing them one surprise after another. Now that two powerful mana are face to face, it was only a matter of time before both power clash against each other which could cause a devastating effect to their surroundings.

Once the mana was set loose, all the members of the terrorist group forego their initial plan to dividing themselves into multiple direction in order to escape and instead head towards to where August power is currently concentrated. After all the release of his actual strength and power was not a good thing at all. It only indicates two things, one is that there is someone strong that needed his full strength, and the other is that he is cornered to the point that he needed to give it his all to fight back.

Neither of the two options were good news at all, so no matter what, they needed to either help August get out of the situation or knock him back to his senses.

As the  terrorist group headed over towards August, the satellite that was monitoring all the movements in the city, naturally caught their attempt to speed up which alerted the organization that they were on the move. Due to that many remaining forces were ordered to chase after the running terrorist group which led to the situation where everyone was running towards the source of all distress.

Ignorant of such things, the two powers exploded against each other once more, as the battle that was brewing between them was about to start and level the whole field itself.