Extra Chapter 2: Eclipse

Start from the beginning

The titans swing at one another, simultaneously the dragons breath beams of pure purple and blue energy, which combine into a huge flash of light and a massive resulting shockwave that completely levels a nearby mountain range

Naomi (Mom): *Vo* 'Blood pouring from his eyes, having stood in defiance against his benefactor. It's unknown what became of the White Swordsman, some say he finally perished, others believe he returned home..."

In the middle of a city sized crater, the White Swordsman stands alone breathing heavily as rain pours all around and tears of blood running from his eyes

In the middle of a city sized crater, the White Swordsman stands alone breathing heavily as rain pours all around and tears of blood running from his eyes. Next, the White Swordsman is seen wandering a barren field of grass, then finally a jungle.

Naomi (Mom): *Vo* 'It wouldn't be until many years had passed, that the now Fallen Swordsman would find more from his own world... A Rusted Knight and two children, one boy and one girl.'

Closing the book and finding her children still awake.

Young (Y/n): "Who did the Swordsman find?"

Naomi (Mom): "I'm sure I've already told you the story of the girl who fell through the world. The story rarely features the Swordsman, however."

Young (Y/n): "I'm still not sleepy. Could you read us another story?"

Naomi (Mom): "It's getting late. So, how about I sing you the lullaby this story had come with, instead?"

Naomi (Mom): "Goodnight my sons, I love you both so much."

Closing the door behind her, she starts walking down the hallway Naomi takes out a scroll and quickly dials a number. After a brief second a man's voice is heard speaking.

Scroll (???): "Hello? Naomi, is that you?"

Naomi (Mom): "Yes, it's me brother. I don't have much time to explain."