Extra Chapter 1: Tale of the Fallen Swordsmen.

Start from the beginning

Young Sanji: "Father? Mother wanted me to tell you dinner is-"

Stopping dead in his tracks and taking notice of the hooded man.

Young Sanji: "Sorry Father, I didn't realize you had a guest."

Vergil: "What is it boy?"

Young Sanji: "Mother informed me to tell you dinner is ready."

Without saying a word, Vergil stands from his armchair. Yamato fades from existence in a spectacle of blue particles, the half-demon walks over to his son and looks down at him, then back to the hooded man.

Vergil: "We shall finish this discussion after."

Looking to his son once more, Vergil walks through the doorway and stops, seemingly waiting for Sanji to accompany him.

Vergil: "Come, my son. There is something I wish to show you."

Sanji looks to his father, then back to the stranger before hesitantly closing the door behind him all while staring at the man.

Soon after both father and son are seen walking down a hallway. Vergil's quick stride meant Sanji had to keep up, at one point almost breaking into a light jog.

Young Sanji: "Father? Where are we going?"

Vergil: "You're progressing quickly with your swordsmanship, correct?"

Young Sanji: "Yes, father. However, (Y/n) is..."

Vergil: "I am aware of your superiority over your brother, but I am asking you specifically."

Young Sanji: "I... I'm doing fine, Father. If I had a real sword, I'd be able to test myself against the Grimm."

Vergil: "Interesting..."

Arriving at the end of the corridor, Sanji looks to his father confused as to why they had stopped here.

Sanji: "Father?"

Suddenly, the wall in front of them begins to shift and move upwards, opening to reveal a sword resting on a stand inside the wall.

Vergil grabs the sword and inspects the blade before sheathing it inside the black scabbard, then tossing it over to Sanji who catches it and looks bewildered

Young Sanji: "This sword... I've never seen anything like it."

Vergil: "An ancient relic which functions almost similar to the Yamato. The name of this sword is Ryuken, your grandfather had created it as a prototype to the Yamato. However...."

Narrowing his eyes at the sword in Sanji's grasp.

Vergil: "It is far more unstable and unruly than its successor, but much more powerful for it."

His cold voice slightly echoes throughout the empty hall, Vergil turns and begins walking away once more before stopping again.

Vergil: "...I'm proud to call you and (Y/n) my sons."