Very short Angst

I really don't have any motivation to make something bigger than 500 words🙃

Lloyd held his legs close to his chest with his head laying on his knees.He felt a hand touch his leg.He looked up in fear to see if it was the Crystal King's henchman to torture him again.

"It's alright.Its just me."Harumi said softly.

"Like that's any better"He snarled.As his legs stretched out.He was now sitting with his hands by his sides.Harumi was very good at reading body language.He was stressed.I mean he has every right to be.

"I just came too...apologise."She said as she sat in his lap.

"For what?"He asked.Harumi bit her lip

"For everything I've done to you.Truth is I do like you.Alot even.I do and have always loved you."Harumi said as Lloyd looked away in a blush.

"Lloyd look at me."She gently grabbed his chin to look at her.

"If you loved me then why did you bring back father and try to kill me?"Lloyd said.

"I-I thought that's what you wanted.To be with your father..."She frowned.She was visibly upset.

"Well you were wrong! You've done nothing but hurt me and you claim you love me?"Lloyd yelled.

"I haven't just hurt you."She said stroking his cheek."I've given you affection that you admitted you haven't felt.You loved me even after I died.And now I'm the only reason you're still alive.Just trust me for once."She said

"I did and look where it got me."Lloyd said.

"Everything I've done is for us.If you accepted that maybe we'd be happier for once.Together."She kissed his cheek while rubbing his sore knuckles before leaving the room.Great.He was alone again.He didn't like how he already had missed her.Maybe he should trust her.