very small s9 fluff

Lloyd slammed his door as Harumi followed.She knocked on the door quietly and carefully

No response

She knocked again.

"Ll-Lloyd its me.Can you let me in?"She knocked again with the same care as the first.

No response

She knew he was upset and wanted to make sure he was alright.She knew he was just ignoring her because it was easy too then talk about his feelings.She knocked again.

No response

Losing patience, she banged again harder.She knew he was in there and was awake.She hated to see Lloyd like this

"Lloyd I swear I will break this door down!"Harumi said.A couple seconds later the door opened and She walked in.The blonde went to his bed and sat facing away from the reformed villain.

"What do you want?"Lloyd held his knees close to his chest as the former princess' perfume infiltrated his nose as Her arms went around his waist

"I'm just checking on you.You seemed... distracted in the meeting earlier."Harumi whispered.

"Distracted?My dad has taken over the city, my mum has been enslaved, my uncle's been killed and my crush betrayed me-"Lloyd stopped as he realised what he said.A smirk formed on Harumi's lips.

"I Didn't know you loved me."She lifted his chin and started stroking his cheek.

"Well now ya' do!Just leave me alone!"Lloyd pulled away and laid his back on the bed's backboard.Harumi followed and sat on his lap.

"Your adorable greenie."She leaned in and kissed his cheek.

"Lloyd your uncles alive.Your mum is genuinely fine she's just captured."Harumi smiled as Lloyd looked away.

"And I love you too."She said as Lloyd turned back to say something as Harumi leaned in.Her tongue plunged through his mouth and started fighting his.Lloyd kissed back with less passion before she pulled back and kissed his cheek moving his ruffled hair out of his eye.

"Do you want me to stay here with you?"Harumi said against his neck.Lloyd turned them around so he was in the crook off her neck instead and muttered an 'mhm'.She pulled him more onto her lap and giggled as he heard soft snores.