Playing Hard To Get

This was requested by Raulbarrerasaezigna
Enjoy,
CONGRATULATIONS FOR BEING FIRST!CAN WE GET SOME CLAPS?👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

<Total words:862>

The new Monastary had just been finished.Garmadon, Wu, Kai, Cole, Jay, Zane, Lloyd, Misako, Skylor, Nya, Pixal and Now Harumi lived there.Harumi had been now redeemed and now was being trusted by all the Ninja.Lloyd however pushed for the idea for her to stay with them and stay with him but he tried to stay away from her.Not because he didn't like her or trust her, well mostly because off that.Lloyd didn't fully trust her but she tried her best to convince him.Healing and Tending to his wounds, physically and emotionally, she was a good listener.They both listened to each other and cared for each other on a different level to anyone ever had.It was special.

"I really wish you would stop blaming yourself Rumi."Lloyd whispered softly, putting an ice pack on her head.

"Who else can I blame?It's because off me Ninjago nearly got destroyed.For the second time!"Harumi said.Lloyd sighed.

"You can blame the Overlord for ruining our lives.Aslong as there's peace he cant come back.He won't hurt you and I won't let you."Lloyd vowed with a slight blush on his cheeks.Lloyd left as Harumi layed in her bed.

He's so cute.But why is he playing so hard to get?It's always when we have our cute moments he leaves or runs away.Maybe I just need to corner him and ask him out?

Harumi stepped out off her bed trying to walk as she stepped through the halls off the Monastary and enterered Lloyd's room.He was sat in his room reading a comic with a rack off swords next to him.He took off his reading glasses and smiled at her.

"Hey Harumi, Can I help you?"He asked putting the book down on his lap.

"Can I-Can I?"Harumi looked at his swords."Can I...Polish you're swords?"Harumi asked twiddling with her thumbs.

"Sure?They do need a clean.You would be doing me a massive favour.Thank you Rumi."He handed her the sword as she left.

UGH!This is gonna be harder than I thought.

Harumi passed Jay down the hall way and asked her

"Hey Jay how did you impress Nya?"She asked.

"Well I just treated her Like the Queen she is.I gave her breakfast in bed.I just gave her everything."Jay said putting away the last off the dishes he had to clean.Harumi hummed thinking off some ideas.

*

Harumi walked into Lloyd's room with some breakfast.It was about eight in the morning and Harumi looked at the blonde and decided to let him sleep.She wrote a note and left it next to his tray off food.She kissed his forehead and put the teddy he cuddles closer to him him as he rolled over to better cuddle him.

Am I seriously getting jealous off a Teddy bear?

Harumi listened to him softly breath in and out off his mouth and smiled warmly.She left as Lloyd woke up a couple minutes later.A smell off pancakes, eggs and bacon filled his nose.He looked around and saw a tray with a note beside it.

He picked it up and started to read it.

Dear Lloyd,
I hope you enjoy your breakfast, I woke up at 6 for you.It was nothing really and besides you're worth it.Thank you for being there for me and listening and caring for me.Its nice to know that I can talk to you.Huh isn't that funny.I do want to talk to you a about something but I can't.Im too scared.But I'll do it.Because someone told me it's never to late to change.

Love Harumi

Lloyd was filled with happiness and ran outside where he saw Harumi training.He hugged her and kissed her cheek.Harumi giggled with excitement.He ran back Inside embarrassed what he had done.

*

Harumi walked into Lloyd's room as he looked into the night sky.He nocked on the door getting his attention.

"Lloyd can I cuddle you?I'm cold and terrified off the dark because off...Well you know."She said.Lloyd smiled and got I'm his bed.Harumi got in and hugged him tightly.

"You're so warm."Lloyd purred.

"You're so cute and snuggly."She said putting her head in the crook of his neck.Her leg was wrapped around Lloyd's, her arm was on his waist and Lloyd's arm was wrapped around her resting his head on her head.

"I...I Love you...L-Lloyd"She whispered tiredly.

"I love you more my snowflake."

Garmadon walked into Lloyd's room.He just woke up from his sleep with Misako and now it was Lloyd's Oni training.He smiled and saw Him Cuddling Harumi.

"MISAKO WE ARE PLANNING A WEDDING!"Garmadon yelled.

"Shut it Zap trap!"

"Cole Shush!"

"Both of You shut up!"

"Yeah!If they wake up I'll burn you alive!"

"Sorry my yang."

"TRY ME KAI!I DARE YOU!"

Lloyd and Harumi woke up with a blush as they saw cameras and the whole monastary around them.Harumi smirked and kissed Lloyd.She could live this down but Lloyd won't.