Possession

I know it's short but I want to get this out.

Oh yeah its kind off Harumi and Morro x Lloyd.Dont ask.I just saw some art on Pinterest and this came to my head.

Harumi started cleaning Wu's tea shop.First sweeping up the dust, then putting some tea's on the shelves before she got a text message.

💚Lloyde💚

Hey Rumi meet me at the location I just sent you.It may look weird but trust me.

Okay?Im on my way

Harumi was confused before she summoned her Jade Dragon and left to The coordinates.She entered a weird looking cave and saw Lloyd asleep on a bed.She felt a pair off arms hug her.

"SISTER!I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!Wow you've grown."Morro snickered.

"Morro?How I thought you were dead!"Harumi Yelled.

"I am.I need the realm Crystal and the Sword of sanctuary to break my chains.Im a ghost here but in the departed realm I'm mortal!And I need your boyfriend to help and-"Morro started.

"And Your possessing him against your will!Is he okay?"she asked.

"Yes just tired."He said.Harumi sat beside him and held his hand.

"Can you help me?"Morro asked.Harumi nodded turning back to Lloyd.

"H-Harumi?"Lloyd asked weakly.

"Shh relax.You need you're strength."She whispered holding his hand.He saw Morro sitting on his bed smiling at him.Lloyd took his hand away from Harumi's.

"You're helping him?"Lloyd asked.

" Shhh."Harumi kissed him making him fall asleep.

"Your friend is kind off cute."Morro smirked.

"He's mine morro."Harumi said.

"Yeah yeah yeah yeah.I know"Morro said kissing his forehead.
"So will you help me sis?"Morro asked.

"Yes, as long as you stop flirting with my Boyfriend."Harumi said as Morro laughed.