A Crystal Offer

<Total words:1075>

Lloyd ran as fast as he could.He couldn't help but be scared of himself.The most powerful Ninja Ninjago has ever seen would of been controlled by a monster!The greatest villain isn't the one you never knew was there.It was yourself.

You either die a hero.Or live long enough to become the villain.

His brother Kai told him that.Funny he was the first to notice changes.

~Flashback~

Lloyd had been training.With every blow he gave to the dummy he thought about his life.His family leaving him and then Releasing evil army's just to mistake them for a friend.He was a young fool and then taken and raised by people you never knew and then Have the balence of light vs dark way heavy on his shoulders for the thousandth time.He felt the light inside him shift into darkness as he increased the Power to where even Cole's elemental punch couldn't do the damage he did.Huh.Damage.Isnt it funny that even though Lloyd was the Green Ninja, The chosen one, The Saviour of Ninjago, Keeper of peace, the protector of the balence HE caused the most damage.Letting loose the Serpentine leading to the Great devour then Giving everyone a false sliver of hope to everyone about the Overlord's destruction.Then Harumi.Oh God the girl slipped through all his defences within seconds off their encounter.He shouldve seen it coming a mile away but no.He was blinded by love.A powerful drug.The Quiet one ressurected his father and then took over The city.She was an even bigger fool than he was for Trusting an oni.Just like his friends.Ever since Lloyd knew about his Oni form he felt a darkness speak to him.Someone that lectured him and battled him with the promise off "ultimate power".Of couse Lloyd had a taste off unlimited power, being the First Spinjitzu master, but he wanted more.The Voice, the monster, the demon, The Oni...Its words were now changing from 'Promises' to reality.He felt it.The darkness had been rising within the balence but it wasn't Aspheera.Nor The Ice emperor or Unagami.Not the Skull sorcerer or Wojira.It was something far stronger.His Oni form.His problems toppled ontop off one another almost testing him.His brothers and Sister was there for him but they couldn't fully understand him.Unlike Harumi.His heart kept fluttering and skipped a beat when he heard the name.She knew how he felt better than anyone.That's why he fell for her harder than rain smashing into his window.More easily than Day bleeding into An endless ebony abyss known as the night.In truth Lloyd wanted to understand this power.Control It.Before it controlls him and He wouldn't find the answer here.Now everyone he cared about were flies to the Oni side of Lloyd; that had been getting stronger with each passing minute so he left.He was to scared that he would put his family in danger so he went to one place no-one would find him.Prime Evils Eye.

~End of Flashback~

Lloyd scooped up a bit off water as he drank.He was parched.After a few minutes He continued to walk.He held his head as one side off his face turned black and his eye purple.He roared and let out a blast of purple Lightning.After that he found himself quickly surrounded by Crystal Spiders of some sort?Trees bent as a gust off wind was blown into Lloyd's face as an air craft floated down.A figure stood above but the sun blinded him not allowing him to see.Finally, the ship landed as the trees covered up the light as The figure walked out.

"It's been a long time, hasn't it darling?"Harumi smirked as She walked close enough to lift his jaw dropped chin up."Did you miss me Lloyd?"She giggled as Lloyd failed to mutter proper English."I'll take that as a yes."She giggled again.She stroked his cheek as Lloyd smiled and sighed melting into it before Harumi retracted her hand.

Many things struck Lloyd as he saw her.Still as Beatifull as an angle.Still slightly shorter than him with long, silky, snowy white, hair in her bun that was held with chop sticks.Her outfit was like her Quiet one just altered slightly with no spikes.The second thing that struck him, other than her beauty, was the Crystal spiders crawling around him.About a hundered of crystal spiders scuttled around almost circling them.Her own legion?Weird, Harumi wasn't the type of villain to have an empire made out off metal.Other than Mr E /Zanes Brother of course.

"So Lloyd.I see you're now using your oni power.What made you see more clearly?"She taunted him.Lloyd growled slightly.

"Me.I did.I couldn't stop it so I decided to escape.Try to Control it."Lloyd muttered.

"You're smarter than I last recall blonde."She blushed as Lloyd narrowed his eyes clenching his fist."So your trying to control your new power.My master could help you-"Harumi started.

"Just get to the point!What do you want?!"Lloyd yelled.His eyes flickering from a light green to purple.She shrugged her shoulders before locking eyes with him.

"Well...you.My master wants you as an asset but I just want what we had.Our relationship was special and I abandoned it.Abandoned you.I instantly took the mission of finding you."She said smiling.She was telling the truth?Weird.

"Let me guess.Your part of the so called 'Crystal Council'?"Lloyd Air quoted.

"Yes?How did you know?"Harumi asked.Lloyd scoffed with an evil smirk.

"People are quite willing when facing an oni."Lloyd said.

"Not just an adorable oni.The oni."Harumi giggled giving of a dazzling smile.Lloyd smiled.Harumi knew exactly how to relax Lloyd and make him smile.Make him feel special.

"Join me.I could give you anything you want.Including revenge on the one person you loathe the most.The overlord, my Master, Has returned."Harumi said.Lloyd clenched his fist into a ball but tried not to let his emotions overcome but did so horribly.
"You want him dead dont you?For good.I can help you.He maybe my Master but I hate him as much as you do.He killed my parents Lloyd!Not you.The enemy of my enemy is my friend."Harumi sighed.Sadness lacing within her voice.

"I won't join you."Lloyd said.

" Good.I don't want you too.You're to strong enough and to powerful enough to be some...Lackey.Together I want us to be something knew and control Ninjago.Together."Harumi said holding her hand out.Lloyd smiled and took it as he pulled Harumi Into a kiss which she gladly excepted.