Drunk

I don't know why but I've done about 7 remakes of this story.This will probably be my last until I find motivation again-

Total words
~991~

Harumi walked slowly to Garmadon.She had failed yet again.She kneeled behind him quivering in fear but forced herself to look strong.

"How many times."He growled turning around to face her."HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I GIVEN YOU A SECOND CHANCE TO CATCH MY SON!"He yelled and with one front kick sent her flying right into a boulder leaving a bruise there and a cut.

"I AM NOT DUMB GIRL!I KNOW YOU HAVE SEEN HIM!IGNORED HIM!PROTECTED HIM!YOU WERE THE REASON HE ESCAPED LAST TIME!"He yelled as daggers had appeared.

"No I didnt!I've never helped him I swear!"Harumi pleaded as her arm was slashed.

"I WILL GET MY ANSWER!One way or another!"Garmadon yelled with a sinister grin.More cuts and Bruises appeared on her body.She crawled to the elevator as she felt herself being strangled.

"One last chance!Understood?"He growled as Harumi nodded before being thrown into the elevator.She clicked a random button and went down.She got up as the door slided open as something caught her eye.Garmadon's Drinks.DO NOT OPEN!Harumi shrugged as she took a bottle and ran to the rooftops.

*

Lloyd climbed up a ladder trying to escape.The yelling, the arguments, the blaming.Everyone was fighting each other.Lloyd couldn't handle it anymore.It was all his fault.If he hadnt been such a fool he could've beaten Harumi.He should've beaten her.She played him like a violin.Mentally controlled him and destroyed him.He rested his head against a wall and grabbed something from his pocket.A small dagger.Small tears rolled down his cheek as he pulled back his sleeve.The blade traveled across his wrist before he slit it.A small gash of blood as he yelped.

He was so lonely.Harumi was the only one who had understood him and loved him.Well it wasn't true just fake.And it's not like he could go to his friends to be comforted because they were dead.Another tear rolled down his cheek before he heard a loud bang.He wiped his tears and rolled up his sleeve and went to investigate.

It was Harumi?His heart skipped a beat.He couldn't lie to himself anymore.He still had loved her.How pathetic.He still loves The girl who used him.She nearly stepped of the edge before Lloyd caught her and brought her into a hug and walked away from the edge.

"Rumi what are you doing?"He asked.

"Who saaaid y-yooou coouuld u-uuuse mmy nicknaaame greenie?"Harumi grinned putting her hand on his chest before laughing playfully before falling to her knees.

Lloyd bent down to her level and lifted her chin trying to figure out what was happening.She smirked tugging on his gi smashing their lips together.Lloyd got a whiff of her breathe and everything made sense.She was drunk.She pushed him down and pulled back resting her head in his neck occasionally kissing his sweet spot.

"R-Harumi stop."Lloyd said pushing her back.He could get some pleasure and let her take advantage but he didn't.He didn't want that but apparently harumi wanted him.He touched her arm as she winced as he raised a brow.

"Harumi what happened?"Lloyd asked

"I-Oh t-thaat w-waas.G-Gaaarmadon did t-thaat."Harumi slurred as Lloyd bit his Lip.This was probably the wrong thing but he didn't care.He picked up bridal style and ran to a safe house.

"Llooyyd!I-I'm flyyying!"Harumi smiled before resting into his chest.

*

Lloyd layed Harumi down into a king size bed and got a med kit.Harumi grabbed his wrist and hugged him.He bit his Lip trying not to say any thing about his wrist.

"Woydie, y-yoour m-miiine!"Harumi giggled as Lloyd removed her hands as she frowned.

"Relax, please."Lloyd begged as she complied.He tried to bandage her wounds but she wouldn't stay still.It was annoying.

"Can you go to sleep?"Lloyd asked."For me?Please?"That was a risky move but he hopes it would work.Normal Harumi didn't like Lloyd but drunk Harumi loved him?She smiled and fell asleep leaving him to clean her wounds.

After that he smiled as she was fast asleep.He sighed and yawned before climbing into the bed.

I hope she doesn't mind

*

Harumi woke up with a pounding headache.The pain all over her body wasn't hurting anymore though.She saw that she had been bandaged up as she raised an eyebrow before seeing her ninja sleeping next to her.She smiled as she ran her fingers through his hair.He looked so adorable when he was asleep.His eyes opened as he sat up.

"Sorry did I wake you?"Harumi asked as Lloyd shook his head.

"Here"Lloyd handed her some water as she gulped the whole thing.Lloyd smiled as Harumi out the bottle down.

"What happend last night?"Harumi asked as Lloyd chuckled slightly.

"You were drunk and nearly died.But I saved you brought you to my safe house and cleaned your wounds."He said.

"Oh thanks"Harumi smiled.There was an awkward silence before Harumi asked.

"What were you doing there past night anyway?"Lloyd started fumbling words and couldn't even say a sentence.

"I was uhm.Trying to get away from everyone."Lloyd said as Harumi held his hand as he winced.

"Whats wrong with your wrist?"Harumi asked as Lloyd frowned.

"Your generals hurt it."Lloyd lied.

"They haven't hurt you in weeks.And it would've been healed by now.You can't lie to me Lloyd."She said as Lloyd bit his Lip.Harumi pulled back his sleeve revealing his cut.Harumi gasped.

"Lloyd I-I'm sorry."She said as Lloyd tried to move but harumi sat in his lap."No no.Let me"She said leaning in  kissing him.She grabbed the med kit and bandaged it before Pulling back.

"I thought you didn't like me."Lloyd said.

"Your an idiot.But your my idiot."Harumi said reattaching their lips.