Serpentine King

This was requested by Raulbarrerasaezigna
I hope you enjoy.

<Total words:657>

"Okay Lloyd go play."Misako said.

"YAY"Baby Lloyd smiled as he ran to the flower fields.He ran into a little girl as they rolled around.

"I was wondering when you'd show up"Baby Harumi smiled.They both giggled before they started to chase eachother around.They both giggled and laughed as they continued to play around for an hour.Misako and Ronins wife picked them up to take them to lunch.

"Hwere."He said handing here a pack of gummy bears.

"Weally?Dere your favourite?"Harumi asked

"Twake 'em"Lloyd giggled.

"I wove wou Lloyd!"Harumi smiled.

~15 years later~

Harumi was washing the dishes as her parents started packing up all their belongings.

"Are you sure you'll be okay honey?"Ronin asked.

"Yes dad I'll be fine."Harumi giggled as her mum kissed her forehead.

"Are you sure?This is the first time you'll be on your own?"Her Mother asked as this was the first she was staying at home since they were all going on a business trip.

"Yes I swear!"Harumi Yelled.

"Alright Love you!"They all yelled closing the door.Harumi sat down and started watching Revenge of the Sith.

~Hour later~

Harumi got up to get a drink before screaming.

"Hey Hun~"Lloyd smiled.

"L-Lloyd?Is that you?"Harumi asked.

"Yes darling it's me."Lloyd said as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"H-How long have you been standing there?"Harumi asked trying to step away from Lloyd.

"About 30 minutes now."Lloyd said.

"Lloyd you're hurting me."Harumi whimpered as Lloyd let her go muttering a 'sorry'
"Why are you here?"Harumi asked.

"Im here for you my love.I was wondering if you would be with me."Lloyd said.

"Be with you?Look Lloyd I haven't seen you in 15 years Y-You just leave me and dissappear and now you're saying you love me?"Harumi asked.

"Yes.And you didn't see me because My Mum put me in a boarding school.I cried my eyes out realising that I would never see you again."Lloyd sobbed stroking her chin.
"So I escaped and done something for you."He said opening the blinds as Harumi saw all the Serpentine holding up signs saying 'I love you'.Harumi smiled.

"Lloyd I-Y-You released the Serpentine!"She yelled.

"I know!Cool right!"Lloyd laughed.

"NO NOT COOL!THERE EVIL!Look I can't be with you when you're evil?Why would you do this?Where's the fun cute Lloyd I loved!?"Harumi yelled covering her mouth.

"You loved me?"Lloyd asked.

"Yes I did!I still do but I can't be with you when you're-"Harumi stopped Half way through her sentence looking at Lloyd.His eyes were purple as he walked to her and hugged her.

"I love you kitten.But I won't force you.If you won't join me then I'll leave you alone."He whispered holding her chin kissing her softly.It Was a short one but he smiled looking into her Beatifull Green eyes.Harumi bit her lip looking into Lloyd's eyes.

"I love you Lloyd.But I can't love you when you're evil."Harumi sighed.

"Well goodbye my love"Lloyd said pulling away.

"Wait!"Harumi Yelled."Just one more kiss.Please?"She pleaded.Lloyd smiled and held her waist and kissed her.Harumi carresed his cheek which she knew he loved it.
"That was better than I thought it would be.Since when were you so good at kissing?"Harumi asked

"I don't know but all I know is if you want that everyday then..."Lloyd smirked.

"Just shut up"Harumi said reconnecting their lips.
After a while they should off stopped it but it got...sloppy.
Harumi pulled him to her room and slammed him against the wall.Their making out escalated very quickly.

"S-So will you...B-Be with M-Me my serpentine queen?"Lloyd panted.Harumi giggled and kissed his neck.

"Of course I will."