The Lost Serpentine

Au where Lloyd stayed evil.

<Total words:533>

"This is it now how do I unlock it?"Lloyd asked himself.He pushed a boulder and meandered into the dark abyss.He looked around and saw bones off the Serpentine he seeked as he gulped.He heard a hiss before he was swept off his feet.The Snake's tail around his neck as snake hands pinning his arms.

"And who might you be?"The snake asked.Lloyd grunted and squirmed as The snake raised a brow.

Oh my.He's what is the word?Hot.Ah yes.Hmm what to do with this cutie?

The serpent released the grip around him and Lifted him up against a wall.The snakes tail lifted up his chin.She opened her jaw releasing her tounge licking the sweat from his head.

Mm, I wonder what other parts off him taste good.

The Snake transformed into an attractive girl and lifted the blondes chin.
"Are you okay?Sssorry I don't know my own ssstrength sssome time."Harumi smiled.Lloyd blushed at how close she was."What is the name off my Prince who saved me?"Harumi asked.

"Lloyd.Lloyd Garmadon.What is your name Uhhh..."Lloyd said.She smiled at him.

"Harumi.Harumi jade."She rested her arm on his leg as he felt his strength return

"Uhm how are you a girl?I mean you're very beautiful B-But-MMH!" Lloyd yelled before Harumi kissed him shutting him up.Lloyd melted into before he felt a sharp pain in his neck.She had bit him?Or her arms did?Harumi pulled back with a gentle smack before catching him

"It's only a love bite my dear.Just to make sure you won't leave me.Now Ninjago city is mine.No I should wait.Lloyd knows more about this new age than I do.Prehaps I can use his knowledge to help.But first I need somewhere to rest.Poor Blonde needs it."Harumi lifted him up as her tail slithered around.After about an hour Harumi rested him on a bed.Finally they found a place to rest.Afew minutes later Lloyd woke up holding his head.

"W-What happened?Hello?Harumi?!"Lloyd called out.Harumi walked in and put some food on the mattress.

"Eat it.You need your strength back."She smiled at him carresing his cheek.

"Im not gonna trust you after you BIT ME!"Lloyd yelled.Hatumi raised a brow before holding his head.

"You should be under my control.How are you not?"Harumi asked.

"H-Hey!Cut it out!"Lloyd waved his hands to get harumi off him.Harumi went close to his neck as he shivered feeling harumi so close to him.

"Oni blood.Wait YOU'RE AN ONI?"Harumi asked.Lloyd raised a brow.

"What's an oni?"Lloyd asked.Harumi sighed.

"My creator.My kind was made by these powerful being.They can't create only destroy.I was born out off pure destruction.But I broke out before I become an evil monster.A worser monster.You're related to them.Wait you said your last name was Garmadon?"Harumi asked as Lloyd nodded.
"That makes sense."Harumi said.Lloyd stroked her cheek.

"You don't have to fear me.I won't hurt you."Lloyd said as Harumi smiled enjoying the touch.He kissed her cheek before giggling.

"Y'Know for someone who was created by the Oni.You're extremely adorable."Lloyd said.Harumi whined demanding another kiss.Lloyd giggled giving in.