Ch 47: MacNeilly!

Amir's POV
Beverly Hills, Kingston

Friday, March 8th
6:55 p.m.

"I am still on time," Breanna said as soon as I opened my front door.

"On time is 6:30 as yuh seh. A soon 7 o'clock," I said, pointing at the clock on the wall. She walked in and stood in front of me, expecting a kiss.

"No, mi vex. A long time me a wait," I stated, closing the door behind her.

"Well, I guess I should leave you alone then. And to think I had a surprise for you," She muttered, shaking her head.

"Hmm, wah kinda surprise?" I asked and she smirked, taking my hand.

"You asked and I made it happen," She muttered, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"Whole heap a things mi ask yuh for," I pointed out, gripping her ass.

"I'm spending the weekend with you," She said and I smiled.

Dat nuh soun' bad at all

"Alright, yuh deserve a kiss fi that," I said before kissing her lips.

Lifting her off the ground, her slippers fell on the floor as I brought her to the living room where I set up for our surprise movie date night. The lights were off and the TV had the Netflix logo across the screen. On the coffee table, I laid out snacks for us and freshly made popcorn. She pulled away and slowly slid down, pulling down her dress that rode up a bit.

"Yuh nuh badda wah study?" She asked since that's what I told her to get her over here.

"Me just seh that fi yuh come over without suspecting anything," I admitted. She smiled and looked at me.

"So you're not failing Math?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No, and remember mi have a higher score in Maths than you. See yuh nuh use yuh head," I teased, flicking her forehead. She rolled her eyes, playfully.

"I love this, and the set up on the ground too," She pouted and made her way towards the blankets on the floor.

She set her bag down on the couch and my eyes landed on her ass in the short blue drawstring mini dress. I looked away quickly.

"Come here, Babe." She waved me over as she sat down on the blanket. I joined her and she kissed my lips.

"Yuh like it?" I asked and she smiled, widely.

"Yes, it's beautiful. I wasn't expecting you to do these kind of things though. Maybe yuh would'a carry me go Carib and that's it," She said, eating one of the popcorn. I grinned and nodded.

"Yeah, usually but this is a special occasion. Just feel fi do something weh yuh like, zeen?" I said and she smiled, resting her head on my shoulder.

"Thank you. Do you want to watch Madame Web?" She looked at me as she picked up the remote. I nodded my head and picked up one of the snacks, opening it.

"Anything is fine," I assured her.

She can watch whatever she wants, as long as I can watch it too. If it were up to me, we would be watching football matches back to back. I dragged my hand over my waves, smoothing them out. When she finally started the movie, she grabbed the blanket that was folded to the side and covered our legs.

"This is supposed to be a good movie," She told me and I smiled.

"We can watch the trailer and see if it ago nice or not," I pointed out. She laughed, wrapping her arm around mine, and rested her head on my shoulder.