Ch 6: Stress

Rèmi's POV
Earlier that day, 3:50 p.m

Somewhere in Half Way Tree

○●○

○●○

Sometimes the only thing Simone is here for is stress. She loves to start unnecessary arguments and I don't like that, because most times they're stupid arguments. Others, not so much. Today, she decided to argue for no fucking reason.

When I left school, there was a little traffic which delay the time. She reached Half Way Tree less than 10 minutes ago and she wants to argue about something. Sometimes it makes me question the relationship and want to end it in the blink of an eye.

What's stopping you?

I don't know, but she's getting on my last nerves right now.

After I saw Rosalia in front of the KFC, I stopped a few blocks away to pick up Simone. As I expected, she was standing there with a scowl on her face. I stopped in front of her and she got in the car, closing the door. She turned to me expecting a kiss but I ignored her.

It's clear to me seh she doesn't understand harself, or she wouldn't a behave suh at all.

"Tek up di sum'n in a di back seat," I said to her. She reached back and took up the bag, looking inside.

"Thanks, why you didn't tell me you were gonna stop and get me something?" She asked. I keep my eyes on the road, ignoring her.

Har yaad mi a bring har. Mi nuh waah nobody stress mi out and a dat she come wid ina di Friday yah.

Perfect time fi let har guh eno

"Babe, answer mi nuh. Yuh really vex wid me?" She asked, grabbing my chin.

"Oye, mind weh yaah do and nuh put yuh hand in a mi face man. Yuh nuh juss touch di dutty car door, bredgin?" I hissed, moving her hand away.

Dawg, dat kinda harsh.

"W-why are you talking to me like that? I didn't even do nothing." She looked away, holding her chin in her palm. I saw a tear rolled down her cheek and hissed my teeth.