Ch 29: Um, Surprise?

Rosalia’s POV

ONE MONTH LATER
Tuesday, Dec 19th
2:35 p.m.

With my head on the desk, I listened to Octavia rant about her plans for the Christmas holidays. She's talking about her grand market plans with Santino. I didn't get the hype about Grand Market at this age because it seems very childish if you ask me. I am waiting for our homeroom teacher because today is our last day of school and no one is happier than I am.

Well, the last day of school for the younger students was on the 15th but we had our last classes today. Kassauni texted me earlier today asking me to meet him later because he has something important to tell me. He said that it's nothing to make me nervous because it's about his family.

"Which day yuh would'a make me come over yuh house? Since me ago busy from grand market straight through to Boxing day, maybe I can come on the 27th and leave the 30th," Octavia offered.

"No girl, I'm going to come to your house because being at home with my parents is not something any child want during the holidays. My father's birthday is near," I said and grimaced.

"I don't follow. What's wrong with coming to your house?" She asked, confused.

Jordan and him wife nuh know dem limit.

When Mommy is home for the holidays and Daddy's birthday is near, all they do is have sex. They're all lovey-dovey when you walk into a room but the words to leave their mouths are very filthy. If Santa was real, I can guarantee that they both would be on the naughty list.

"I'll come to yours, leave it at that. I'm sure your parents will trust two young adults to look after their home for the three days they will be gone," I said to her. She smiled and nodded.

"Yes, most definitely. Come follow me go bathroom now, please." She stood up. I groaned as she pulled me to stand up.

"Me can come a bathroom wid uno?" Trina asked. Octavia looked back at her and frowned.

"Girl, stop eavesdrop on we conversation, and no." Octavia hissed her teeth and grabbed my hand, pulling me out of the classroom.

"I cannot wait for dismissal," I said as we walked down the corridor towards the staircase where a group of guys were.

"Mi know, yawh guh hitch up wid yuh man," She said, laughing. I smiled and shrugged my shoulders.

"I haven't seen him since Saturday night. Yuh cya blame me," I said to her.

"Psssst, slimmaz," One of the boys called out.

"Tavia, touch yuh fren fimme nuh," Another voice said.

"Do not look back, continue walk," I said to Octavia though I did, just because I wanted to see who it was.

Kemar.

"Come here nuh," He said, smiling.

"Who yawh talk to?" I asked, looking behind me before looking back at him.

"You, come here. Make me seh sum'n to yuh." He hopped off the railing and straightened his uniform.

Waste'a good looks mi a tell yuh. Sickening and disgusting.

Then yuh nuh hear him a call yuh, sis?

Make him guh call him muma.

"The big pussy gyal yawh look? Cya me yawh chat to." I laughed and looked away as I continued down the stairs.

He's been trying to talk to me for a while now and I'm more disgusted than anything. I guess I can say I see why Octavia would fall for him in the first place because him very good looking, but when he opens his mouth?