« 36 »

here's part twooo :0comment a lot plsplspls(2/3) triple update :D✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

comment a lot plsplspls
(2/3) triple update :D
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The couple spent the rest of their work week with Beomgyu working out to stay in shape and planning his proposal while Taehyun was consistently called into the office. He would come home late every day and Beomgyu was starting to wish he was just as busy so he wouldn't feel so lonely in their house. Maybe I should go surprise him at work? He thought to himself. But he's probably busy..

Beomgyu sighed with annoyance, checking his phone every ten minutes for a message from his lover. Instead of a notification from Taehyun, he got a message from Yeonjun.

Junnie:
wanna come taste new cakes w me
at soobins restaurant?

Beomgyu:
sure sure~ i have nothin to do today
anyways.

The male dressed up in casual clothes and put on a mask along with a cap. The amount of people who recognized Beomgyu in public had skyrocketed ever since his performance at the last game of the season. Beomgyu entered Soobin's cafe and saw Yeonjun sitting at a table as Soobin dealt with customers. Yeonjun looked somewhat concerned about something on his phone.

"Hey Yeonjun."

"H-hey.. uh.. if you need someone to talk to I'm here for you." 

Beomgyu raised an eyebrow in confusion, "You sound so ominous.. it's freaking me out.." He approached the male and Yeonjun turned his phone around.

Beomgyu squinted to read the small print and his stomach immediately sank.

Actress Jeong Yeseo rumored to be dating famous artist Kang Taehyun. 

He looked up at Yeonjun, "What the fuck am I looking at?"

"Today's trending search.."

"Who wrote this? Why would they write this? I'm going to sue everyone."

"I don't know it was posted anonymously." Yeonjun replied.

 Beomgyu grabbed his phone and went outside to call his boyfriend. Taehyun would never do this. He waited while the phone rang and frowned when Taehyun didn't pick up. The article is fake, I'm sure.. He called the male again and was met with Taehyun's voicemail one more time.

He hesitated, deciding to go read the article himself. The only evidence they had was a post she made at a cafe that Taehyun happened to be at the same day. She was also wearing a familiar hoodie that Taehyun happened to be wearing on the same day. 

That doesn't mean anything. These articles are so fake. He scoffed. But.. what if Taehyun really was..- Get a hold of yourself Beomgyu! The male smacked his face gently and decided to ask Taehyun about it later that night. Unless he doesn't come home tonight.. to be with her.. -Stop thinking these thoughts!