« 14 »

good evening lovelies ^_^prepare to be slightly annoyed!✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

prepare to be slightly annoyed!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Taehyun got to class early after mulling over what he wanted to say to Beomgyu all night. He barely got any sleep and woke up early so all he could do was go to the lecture auditorium and hope his mind wouldn't fail him when he finally saw the male.

He's here.. wait what do I say. "H-Hey." Taehyun spoke as casual as possible when he saw Beomgyu in class.

"Hey." Beomgyu smiled and sat down, giving him a cup of hot cocoa, "I heard you're performing today at the game."

Taehyun nodded taking the cup, "Thanks. Also yeah, we've been practicing really hard." He spoke and hesitated.

It was taking everything in him to not ask about what happened two days ago. It didn't help that he felt like Beomgyu was also texting him less consistently too.

I should've not acted on it. But then again he replied to my advances.. even if he wasn't saying it verbally.

"I'll be sure to cheer you on then." Beomgyu replied with a smile that Taehyun returned unconsciously.

The two turned to pay attention to the lecture but neither could focus. And while this wasn't new for Beomgyu, it was for Taehyun. He was hyper aware of every tap Beomgyu's pencil made, every bounce his knee did, and the shifts in his seat he kept doing from boredom.

Taehyun could usually tune these actions out but right now he was immersed in them. If he turned his head just slightly, he could see Beomgyu's scribbles on his notebook. Taehyun always knew that Beomgyu never paid attention, but actually focusing on Beomgyu when he wasn't paying attention made Taehyun feel weird.

Taehyun snapped his eyes away from Beomgyu's bouncing knee and looked at the front, writing down whatever he saw on the teacher's slideshow while not retaining anything. What is wrong with me today?

・:*:・

"Ready for the game?" San asked as he and Beomgyu changed into their jerseys.

"Yeah of course. Why wouldn't I be? It's just a game." He replied. He knew exactly why San was asking but he couldn't allow himself to overthink right before a game like this. Not when Taehyun was going to be there.

"Yeah but you've been kinda off recently. Is something bothering you or stressing you out?"

Yes, my guilt is eating me alive and I'm feeling weird things about someone I'm using. "Nah. I'm alright I was just a bit under the weather the other day." He dismissed. He avoided Taehyun again today but it was for the better.

If he saw Taehyun for any longer today he might lose his resolve to stop flirting. And he knew Taehyun wanted to say something because he could feel the male's eyes on him during their class.