« 20 »

long chap ahead!!✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

long chap ahead!!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The family had just finished their dinner when Taehyun's phone buzzed. The male rushed to text his phone and his parents shared a look.

"Who's that? Did you finally get a girlfriend?" His mother asked and Taehyun felt his face warm slightly. Not a girlfriend.

"It's Beomgyu."

"Oh! Beomgyu!? You found him!?"

"He goes to the same school as me." Taehyun replied with a shy smile as he texted Beomgyu a reply with his address.

"Invite him over sometime! You two were so close." She spoke.

We got even closer recently. Taehyun thought. "I just did, I don't know when he'll visit though."

"I need to start thinking about what to make for him when he comes over!" Mijung exclaimed and Sanghyun laughed at his bubbly wife.

"Leave it for later." He picked up the gifts he'd brought from a happy client. "These are for you guys."

"Thanks Dad." Taehyun spoke meanwhile Mijung ran up to her husband, hugging him and kissing all over his face before pulling away. "Wait- did you buy all of these?" She asked.

"No, gift from a client." He spoke and Mijung kissed him again.

Taehyun rolled his eyes at his parents. No matter how "sick" their romance made him, he was still happy that they were together. Taehyun cleared the table and did the dishes before going back to his bedroom. He wanted to talk to Beomgyu of course. He'd just gotten comfortable in his windowsill bench when he got a text.

Beomgyu( ̄︶ ̄):
i want to visit u tomorrow..
is that okay?

Taehyun sat up, I need to prepare the house and get him snacks! He replied to the male quickly.

"Mom! Is the pool clean?" He called.

"Yeah the cleaners came yesterday, why?" She responded, whispering playfully in between her words. She was clearly interacting with Sanghyun.

"I think Beomgyu's gonna come over tomorrow." Taehyun replied and he could hear his mother coming to his room.

"Really?" She turned to Sanghyun who had followed her, "Let's go to the store I want to make something nice tomorrow~"

Sanghyun rolled his eyes playfully, "You have so much energy." He wrapped an arm around her waist, "You work all day and come back still wanting to cook. Let's just have them order something and enjoy themselves after we see Beomgyu."

Taehyun rolled his eyes, "Can you two take your romance somewhere else?"

Sanghyun laughed, "Alright fine. I was going to take your mother on a date tomorrow night anyways. You two can have the house to yourselves."