« 25 »

surprise triple update !!!✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Beomgyu almost went through with it.

He'd privated his account that night but the direct messages were still coming in. So for a split second, he considered trying to get a girlfriend to quell the rumors. Of course San and Yeonjun shut that suggestion down immediately.

"I think that'd just make things worse." Yeonjun replied and Beomgyu turned his phone off with a sigh. The two were hanging out with him at his house just until he went to bed and it helped him to calm down a lot.

He didn't realize how much stress he'd been putting on himself by trying to process everything alone. "The rumors will die down.. and we're here for you." San spoke, patting Beomgyu on the head.

"You know my thoughts on what you did to Taehyun.. but I don't think you deserve this."

"Not at all." San agreed with Yeonjun. "Wooyoung said he's looking into ways to get the post down. Since the page isn't officially affiliated with our school it's a bit difficult."

"No more bad news, please." Beomgyu whined, laying down on his bed.

Yeonjun and San shared a glance trying to figure out what to say, "Oh!" Yeonjun spoke up, "Soobin said he'd cover your shift tonight."

"That's really nice of him. To be honest I was thinking of quitting."

"What? Why? Soobin told me you're one of their best employees." Yeonjun spoke.

"I can't work with people constantly staring at me Jun." He grumbled and Yeonjun felt bad for bringing it up. Beomgyu yawned and turned to his friends, "I think I'm gonna sleep."

"Okay." San spoke, getting up from the edge if Beomgyu's bed. "I'm going to go back to my dorm, but send me a message if you need anything. Like literally anything."

"Okay, okay.. Night guys." He mumbled softly, falling asleep.

San and Yeonjun shared a look before going into the hallway together, "I don't understand, what happened?"

Yeonjun pursed his lips trying to think of how to word it, "Beomgyu.. grew up not really putting himself first and it really took a toll on him. But now that he's trying to construct a future for himself, and put himself first, he made some bad choices out of desperation."

"Ah.. so he did have someone do his work?" San asked as they walked to the elevator.

"Yeah, but it wasn't like the post said. I genuinely think Beomgyu had feelings for the person, but I told him to be honest first. It wouldn't be fair on the person."

"That really sucks.. He was the first person Beomgyu ever liked."

Yeonjun paused. Taehyun really was the first person Beomgyu liked. Throughout high school, Beomgyu focused on trying to make friends to quell the amount of loneliness he had when Taehyun left. But never in that time did he try to form any romantic relationships.