« 24 »

hay yawlllll ^_^ i been busy wit exams (AGAIN BCS THISSCHOOL IS INSANE!)pleaseeee comment it makes me wanna post more!and pleasee vote ! tank youu!✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧「The Same Day, Tae's POV」

pleaseeee comment it makes me wanna post more!
and pleasee vote ! tank youu!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧
「The Same Day, Tae's POV」

"Tae?" Kai knocked on the male's door softly and received no response, "Please say something. You didn't text back all night.. and I went to your last class but you weren't there."

"Please.. leave me alone. I skipped class today because I don't wanna see anyone." Taehyun murmured back and Kai exhaled with relief that Taehyun was at least alive.

"I'm worried about you Tae." He replied. There was silence for a moment and Kai could hear soft footsteps approach the front door and unlock it. He opened the door and Kai gasped at the disheveled state Taehyun was in. He was in pajamas, his hair not styled, with his eyes puffy and red. The only reason this surprised him was because Taehyun was always presentable.

"Have you eaten?" He pushed into the apartment, "Showered? Drank water at least?" He took off his shoes and grabbed Taehyun's hand, making the male sit down on the couch.

Taehyun just shook his head, looking away from Kai to not cry again. He watched Kai go to the kitchen and turn on the electric kettle, "You need something warm to drink." He went back to Taehyun, taking the blanket on the couch and wrapping it around his friend.

"Beomgyu.. never liked me. He was using me to pass his classes. He never thought we were dating." Taehyun said softly.

Kai pulled back from Taehyun, fuming, "What the fuck?! You weren't dating!?"

Taehyun teared up as he shook his head, "H-he.." Taehyun looked down at his hands, "He played with my feelings. He knew how I felt and still did something so horrible."

"I'm gonna kill him." Kai grumbled with anger, going to the kitchen and adding a tea bag to a cup of water for Taehyun.

"I don't want anything to do with him." Taehyun received the drink from his friend and sighed. Kai sat down beside him and Taehyun rested his head on the male's shoulder. "I just.. I really thought he liked me." Taehyun sniffed, wiping his eyes.

"He doesn't deserve you." Kai spoke, caressing Taehyun's hair. The two spent the afternoon cuddling, with Kai ordering in food so Taehyun would eat. Taehyun was grateful to Kai, but too sad to properly show it.

"You should sleep." Kai spoke, Taehyun was resting his head in the male's lap and watching a movie with him.

"I'm not tired." This was a lie. He was very tired, but every time he closed his eyes he imagined Beomgyu and it was taking a toll on him.

"Just a quick nap." Kai urged and Taehyun knew the male wasn't going to let it go. He had the tendency to be sensitive when it came to Taehyun's wellbeing.

"Okay." Taehyun got up from the couch and started to sluggishly make his way to his room before pausing, "Can you spend the night?"

"Of course. I'll clean up here first."