« 3 »

part three :D✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

part three :D
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Taehyun woke up late the next morning, purely because he was too excited to sleep the night before. Beomgyu! Taehyun got up and went to see if the male was in the living room. He was disappointed to find the blanket folded and his long lost friend nowhere in sight.

Taehyun frowned and went back to his room, checking his phone for the time. It was already one in the afternoon, no wonder he left. I'm such a bad host. He was about to keep sulking when he realized there was a message notification.

Beomgyu( ̄︶ ̄):
hey Hyun, I had to get going
Let me buy you dinner sometime
I feel bad about bothering you last night

Taehyun had to refrain from jumping around his room. Shit what do I say. Taehyun spent a good amount of time thinking of the response before deciding to say fuck it and not saying anything at all.

"What the fuck is wrong with me?" He muttered, about to put his phone away and sulk when he received a phone call from Kai.

"Taehyun have you decided what club you want to join?" Kai asked.

"Nah. I was thinking of doing nothing this semester to be honest."

"Be a cheerleader with me!" Kai exclaimed.

Taehyun thought about that for a moment, "Should I?"

"Absolutely!" Kai replied, "Come on please~" He begged and Taehyun just decided to appease his friend.

"Fine. When are tryouts?"

"In two hours."

"Kai!"

"It's in the main gym! See ya later~"

Taehyun sighed. I should probably get ready to go to tryouts then.

・:*:・

"Where'd you go last night?" Yeonjun asked Beomgyu as they approached the basketball court, "I saw you going to the dorms earlier in the same outfit. Did you sleep with someone too?"

Beomgyu looked at Yeonjun in disbelief, "No! I was hammered and I ran into an old friend again. I feel bad though, I was a mess in his place."

"Just apologize and offer to make it up to him."

"I will." Beomgyu paused, "Wait did you say too?"

"Oh would you look at the time?" Yeonjun spoke as he checked his phone before running off.

"We're going to the same fucking place!" Beomgyu yelled after the male, running after him.

"Fuck!"

Beomgyu chased after Yeonjun, almost running into people as they stumbled into the gym.