« 10 »

book is a 3rd of the way done

book is a 3rd of the way done... >:)

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Taehyun got back to his apartment and sat down on his couch with a sigh. For some reason separating from Beomgyu after their long evening together left a small hole in his heart. And that feeling seemed a bit worse because of Beomgyu's words. He couldn't figure out why Beomgyu wouldn't want Taehyun to understand him.

What is so simple? Taehyun huffed, getting up, and dragging himself to his bathroom so he could take a shower. His phone buzzed in his pocket.

Beomgyu( ̄︶ ̄):
im home~
can we meet up tomorrow too?

Taehyun couldn't say no to that. Beomgyu was asking him so nicely, and after their night together, he felt like something had shifted. Or maybe I'm being delusional.

Hyun:
of course,
we can study at mine!

Wait..

Hyun:
only if you want to tho..
we can study anywhere

Taehyun felt his face warm up at his own frantic responses. I wasn't like this in middle school, fuck.

Beomgyu( ̄︶ ̄):
your place is good
ill see you then,

There was another chime.

Beomgyu( ̄︶ ̄):
hyun.

Taehyun blushed, wondering why he'd admitted to Beomgyu just how much he loved it when he was called that. He was telling the truth though, only Beomgyu called him that.

Fuck, do I even have enough snacks if he comes over tomorrow?!  Taehyun bolted out of his room to check the fridge and groaned in frustration. Why has my house become the cheer hangout?! Taehyun complained internally and made mental notes of snacks he remembered Beomgyu liked.

Beomgyu. He thought to himself wistfully. He was hoping Beomgyu hadn't started the midterm project yet so he could help the male and they could spend even more time together.

Taehyun went back to the bathroom, deciding he would get all the snacks in the morning. He couldn't wait to see Beomgyu again.

・:*:・

Beomgyu finished his last class of the day and yawned tiredly. He was about to go to the gym to shoot hoops before practice when he remembered he wanted to go apply for a job on campus. The one night he spent with Taehyun put a hole in his wallet.

He walked for about three minutes when he came across a 'Now Hiring' sign at a place called Crown Cafe.

Well isn't that convenient. Beomgyu went inside, "I saw you guys have a hiring sign outside.. is the position still open?" He asked the male standing at the counter, reading his name tag labeled Sunghoon.