« 22 »

preparw urselves

preparw urselves..
prettypleaseevote!
and comment!!!!! PLEASEEE
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Beomgyu found it difficult to sleep that night. He kept thinking about how to word his confession to Taehyun and imagining the look of disappointment that was sure to show on Taehyun's face.

Fuck I feel so nauseous. Why did I do this to him?

He rolled over in bed and pulled out his phone, hoping to find something soothing to make him calm down just enough to sleep.

Instead, he was greeted by a post.

Taehyun's first post.

It was a picture of Taehyun being pulled forward by Beomgyu by his belt loop. The only visible part of Beomgyu was his arm and the back of his jeans. No one could tell it was him unless they knew the bracelet on his wrist was his.

Beomgyu remembered the day vividly. Taehyun got off of work early so he decided to go for a walk with Beomgyu in his town to show him around. He was excited by the scenery but he felt that Taehyun was walking too slow, hence him hooking one finger into Taehyun's belt loop and pulling him as he walked.

The male sadly looked at the picture, eyes welling with tears as he read the caption.

had an amazing break :)

He didn't even know Taehyun had taken this picture. The aura of it was so romantic that Beomgyu felt even worse. He's going to hate me. He's going to hate me so much.

He powered off his phone and laid on his back, staring at the ceiling as he cried. He decided he wanted to tell Taehyun right after their game today. That way he couldn't mess up the male's performance. It's already bad enough I used him, I shouldn't ruin his day more.

Beomgyu wiped his face and rolled over in bed, closing his eyes and finally falling asleep when his thoughts slowed down.

・:*:・

"Hey." Taehyun spoke, sitting down beside Beomgyu at their usual spot in the lecture hall. He took one glance at Beomgyu's appearance and his brows creased with concern. "What happened? Why are your eyes so puffy?"

Beomgyu resisted the urge to tear up again. I'm gonna miss him being overprotective of me. "I was cutting onions and accidentally got some in my eye last night."

"You should've said something, I would've come over to help you cook."

"I know how to cook Hyun." Beomgyu avoided his eyes and frowned at the slip of the nickname.

"Yea but you like watching me cook more." Taehyun teased.

Beomgyu forced a smile, "I do."

The lecture started and Taehyun started focusing on the professor. Beomgyu looked at the male from the corner of his eye, imprinting the view of Taehyun in his mind. It would be the last time they sat together anyways and Beomgyu wanted to remember every last second of the sensation.