« 1 »

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

WELCOME TO MIRAGE !! I was really thinking about taking a break hut honestly I took a writing course and I'm out of that writing slump.

Please vote and comment :D
i need it.

Warnings:

This book has Sexual Content!
Drinking! And Smoking!
Maybe sum violence~
it'll be slight tho

Ships:
Taegyu
(top tae >:D)
Yeonbin
Jeongkai
(jeongin x huening kai)

This ff features many other idols just cos I felt like it and that's how I have always been :))

OKAY LETS GO !

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The sunlight glaring down on Beomgyu in the summer heat was making him think he was seeing things. The male sat down on a bench and picked up his water bottle, downing almost half of it and squinting to see if he was right. There's no way that's him.

"Beom. Get up let's go again!" San called to his friend, beckoning him off the bench.

"You've already lost to me twice." Beomgyu pulled his gaze away from the direction the figure had left in.

"Third time's the charm though." San replied with more enthusiasm than someone with a losing streak would.

"Let me catch my breath first." Beomgyu rolled his eyes playfully, watching San dribble and practice his shots. In the heat, cicadas were humming, sounding like they were agitated by the weather, and it reminded him of the last time he had seen Taehyun.

Kang Taehyun..

He had last seen Taehyun in person years ago, yet the memory was vivid in Beomgyu's mind.

・:*:・

「Flashback」

"Two chocolates, one strawberry and one vanilla. And if there's any, grab three melon pops." Beomgyu repeated to himself over an over, fidgeting with a loose string on the hem of his sweater.

"Don't worry about remembering." Taehyun spoke, grabbing Beomgyu's wrist and pulling it away from Beomgyu's clothes,"And stop pulling that, you're gonna ruin your sweater."

"Hyun I don't wanna mess up the class order." Beomgyu huffed.

"We never even promised to get them anything. I said let's go to the store and everyone started yelling their favorite snacks at us." Taehyun replied as they entered the convenience store.