« 30 »

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The rest of that night was filled with tears and anger. Beomgyu was up late ranting to Taehyun about how horrible Joonho was, and Taehyun listened, nodding along.

The next morning Taehyun woke up early to see a red faced Beomgyu wearing his pajamas and sleeping restlessly. Taehyun caressed Beomgyu's face with concern. "Are you sick?"

"No. Just a really bad hangover." Beomgyu mumbled finding comfort in Taehyun's cool hand pressed against his face. "Hyun, I'm so nauseous." He whined and Taehyun got up, grabbing a cloth and dipping it in cold water before wringing it out and placing it on his boyfriend's forehead.

"You need to eat." He murmured.

"I'm not hungry~ My stomach hurts." Beomgyu groaned as he started dozing off again.

Taehyun got up, ready to make food for the male when his phone started to ring. Terrible timing. He quickly reached for it and saw his mother was calling him.

"Tae~ I know this is short notice, but you should come home this weekend." His mother's cheery voice sang through the phone.

Taehyun looked over at his boyfriend who stirred in his sleep, "I will, what's the occasion?" He stepped out of the room to his kitchen, taking out ingredients to make rice porridge.

"Your dad has some news to share with you!"

"Okay I'll go." He replied.

"Alright~ Make sure to bring some nice clothes too." She said before hanging up.

Taehyun didn't take the time to analyze what she'd just said. After all, his boyfriend was in the next room, suffering.

Taehyun quickly made the meal and went back to Beomgyu, "Gyu." He set the tray down and nudged him gently. The male groaned softly and rolled over. "You have to eat to recover." He urged and Beomgyu still refused to get up.

"I'm not hungry. My stomach is on fire." He mumbled and Taehyun made him sit up, "Why~" Beomgyu looked at Taehyun.

"Eat."

Beomgyu sniffled, eyes tearing up, "I don't feel well. My limbs feel all sore too. This is the worst." Taehyun panicked.

"Th-that's why you need to eat! So you can get better." He wiped the tears off of the male's face. He's way too cute. "And drink this honey water too."

"Okay." He mumbled, and Taehyun picked up a spoonful of the porridge, feeding the male his breakfast and helping him take medicine. Beomgyu seemed to be faring well after an hour. While he went back to sleep, Taehyun had taken a shower and gotten ready for class.

"Gyu?" Taehyun called as he entered his room.

"Hm?" Beomgyu tiredly rolled over in bed to face Taehyun, "Are you gonna go to class?"