« 19 »

long chap! TW: violence!✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

long chap!
TW: violence!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"I'm home!" Taehyun called into his house. He could smell something pleasant from the kitchen and knew right away his mother was home.

"Tae?" His mother called from the kitchen, "You're back!" She exclaimed rushing to hug her son in the entryway. "Why does your face look slimmer? Do you even spend the money I give you on food?" The woman pulled her son into the kitchen, "Come. Eat!"

Taehyun let his mother push him onto a chair. He knew she was just showing how much she missed him.

"Where's Dad?" He asked watching her place a plate of peeled apples in front of him.

"At work as usual, he'll be back tonight. He wanted you to use this break to learn more about the company management."

Taehyun understood. It was tiring and boring but if him becoming the next CEO of their company made his parents proud of him, he was going to do it. He didn't want to see them in the state they were in all those years ago when they worried about what he would do in the future.

・:*:・
「Four Years Ago」

Taehyun left Beomgyu behind to go pick up his mother's phone call.

"Hello-"

"Taehyun, d-don't come home until tomorrow. Go home with Beomgyu." She whispered out the demand with urgency. As if she was limited on time. He could hear a shake in her voice and the shattering of glass in the background then the line cut out.

Fear. That's the first and only thing that overcame the male. She'd never sounded like this before and it was scaring him. He didn't waste time asking anything as he bolted towards home. The male returned to his house to see the door had been kicked in, windows shattered, and the front lawn filled with their things.

"Mom!" Taehyun shouted, running into the house and looking for her. What happened here? Did they get to her? Who did this?!

"Taehyun I told you not to come hom-!"

"What's this? Sanghyun has a son?" A man entered the hallway from another room. He was holding a baseball bat and had blood on his shirt. The male smirked, dropping the cigarette in his other hand and extinguishing it on their damaged hardwood floors. Taehyun froze in his spot.

"Leave him out of this!" She shouted trying to get in between the two of them.

"What's going on-"

"Your father owes us some money." He answered a nervous Taehyun. He was enjoying the fear on Taehyun's face.

Dad? Owes them money? Since when did he gamble? Who did he get a loan from? Taehyun's thoughts were racing a mile a minute as he tried to figure out how to get them out of this situation.