« 27 »

smut warning! im putting a triangle sign warning like dis「⚠️smut starts here⚠️」「⚠️smut ends here⚠️」at the beginning and end because there is plot after!✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

「⚠️smut starts here⚠️」
「⚠️smut ends here⚠️」
at the beginning and end because there is plot after!
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Did you really go on a date with him? Did you spend the whole day with Seongmin?"

"Does that matter?" Taehyun replied, not wanting to answer Beomgyu's questions. "Why are you here?"

Beomgyu wiped his tears and stood up, "Did you like him before too?"

"What-"

"You moved on so quick with him."

"Moved on?" Taehyun felt anger build up, "You think I just moved on in a few days?"

"Didn't you?"

"Are you serious right now?"

"I-I saw him post you on his story. He came into the cafe yesterday just to talk about the date he was planning with you-"

"Why the hell does that matter to you anyways?" Taehyun seethed.

"B-because-"

"You never gave a fuck about how I felt. Now I'm supposed to not move on just for what? Your ego?"

Beomgyu felt the tears build up again, he'd heard Seongmin's friends suggest the restaurant, so he went to see if they were really out on a date together. And the sight of it was worse than he could've imagined. Taehyun had looked so happy.

"Hyun."

"Stop calling me that." Taehyun pushed past the male to unlock his door.

"I couldn't stay away from you any longer." Beomgyu cried, "These days without you have been so horrible. Hyun I- I lik-.."

"Don't say it." Taehyun spoke.

"Hyun. Please.. I missed you." He cried stepping forward, and Taehyun was unable to step back. He was pissed, but Beomgyu was right here in front of him. Wanting him. Missing him. I can't give in to him. Taehyun thought.

"No you didn't." Taehyun scoffed and Beomgyu felt his heart shatter.

"I-I did. I couldn't even stay at the game yesterday because all I could think of was you. I couldn't look away from you for long. I kept wanting to be near you and talk to you but I knew how you felt. I know you hate me but I can't be without you." Beomgyu admitted.

「⚠️smut starts here⚠️」

Taehyun snapped, he pulled Beomgyu into his house and pushed him against the wall, kissing him heatedly and slamming the door behind him with a free hand. He could taste the salt from Beomgyu's tears but he didn't care.

Beomgyu melted in his embrace, arms wrapping around Taehyun's neck as he kissed him back. He couldn't think of anything aside from Taehyun.

The male's hands roamed all over Beomgyu's body, slipping under the hoodie which happened to be Taehyun's and caressing his body. He missed the feeling of Beomgyu's waist in his hands. He hadn't realized how much he missed the perfect fit that was their bodies together.