« 8 »

hi hi :0✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

hi hi :0
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Taehyun watched Beomgyu's face, noting how he looked to be in a better mood. He was thankful that he had went over this content before, it made it easier to explain to Beomgyu. After a while Beomgyu sighed, laying down on the floor.

"What's wrong?" Taehyun asked, peering over the table to look at the tired male. A sliver of Beomgyu's stomach was showing from the angle and Taehyun had to avert his eyes.

"My hand hurts from all this writing." He whined and Taehyun found himself adoring the tone.

"I can help you with the work, so all you have to do is enter the answers online." Taehyun suggested.

"Really? You'd do that for me?" Beomgyu asked, sitting up.

"Of course!" Taehyun took the male's laptop and started to solve the problems for him. Beomgyu looked at the level of concentration on Taehyun's face and felt a wave of something wash over him.

"You're hot when you're focused.." Beomgyu blurted out. Taehyun looked at him flustered.

"What?" What does he mean by that?

Beomgyu shrugged, laying down on Taehyun's thigh and closing his eyes, leaving Taehyun to finish his assignments for him. Taehyun looked down at Beomgyu, vividly remembering how often they did this in middleschool.

After a while he dozed off. He couldn't remember when, but he woke up half an hour later to see Taehyun had shut the computers and was scrolling on his phone.

"You're up?" Taehyun asked and Beomgyu felt flustered for some reason.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to fall asleep." Beomgyu apologized while sitting up and Taehyun shrugged it off.

"I didn't wanna wake you up." You looked too cute. "Anyways I finished your homework." Taehyun hesitated,"Do you want to meet up tomorrow? T-to study of course."

Beomgyu watched as Taehyun's face seemed to warm up. "I'm down, I do have basketball though." Taehyun's face fell ever so slightly.

"That's fine! We can meet after practices, just like today. I know your practice is longer than mine." Taehyun responded, causing Beomgyu to nod with satisfaction. He chose to ignore that nagging feeling on his mind.

・:*:・

Taehyun placed two cups of fruit juice on his coffee table while humming to himself happily. "Snacks?"

"I'll take whatever you have." Kai spoke,"I haven't gone grocery shopping for a minute so I have nothing at my dorm."

"Me too I'll take whatever." Junji chirped, from beside Kai. The two watched as Taehyun practically skipped into his kitchen to grab them some chips. He handed then his snacks and went to sit down at his kitchen table, resuming his work and texting someone at the same time.