« 28 »

haiii~ make sure to vote and comment ^_^✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

haiii~ make sure to vote and comment ^_^
✧・゚: *✧・゚:*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Beomgyu woke up the next morning feeling sore and drained. He looked down, seeing Taehyun's arms wrapped around his waist, and the events of last night came flooding back to his mind. I can't believe I cried so much in front of him.

The male looked at Taehyun's sleeping face, He's so beautiful.. He couldn't help himself, he reached a hand up to squish Taehyun's face and smiled to himself.

Taehyun's stirred in his sleep, finally waking up and seeing Beomgyu in front of him.

"Gyu."

"Hi Hyun." Beomgyu spoke, dropping his hand and wrapping his arms around a shirtless Taehyun to hug him tightly.

"Good morning to you too." Taehyun smiled sleepily, hugging Beomgyu closely and kissing his forehead. "Do you have anywhere to be today?"

"No. Can I spend the day with you?" He asked.

"Of course." Taehyun replied and Beomgyu snuggled impossibly closer to him. "How're you feeling? Are you in pain anywhere?" Taehyun asked, caressing Beomgyu's back.

Beomgyu felt like melting. He'd missed Taehyun's affection so much. Don't cry. He willed himself before replying to his boyfriend, "My ass hurts a bit." He replied.

"Was it my dick or was it because I spanked you?"

Beomgyu blushed softly, "How can you ask that so bluntly?"

Taehyun shrugged, "You didn't answer."

"I don't want to." Beomgyu pushed away from Taehyun and found himself groaning in pain. Taehyun held back a laugh.

"So it's because of my dick." He got up out of bed, "Do you need me to carry you?"

Beomgyu nodded with annoyance. He's too proud of himself. Beomgyu thought as Taehyun lifted him up and carried him out of the room to the bathroom.

"We should've showered together last night." Taehyun spoke as he sat Beomgyu down on the bathroom counter and grabbed an extra toothbrush for Beomgyu.

"Cuddling and talking everything out first was more important." Beomgyu said, taking the toothbrush after Taehyun had put toothpaste on it. His heart was warm as he looked at Taehyun. "Plus I was too tired to move."

"We only did one round."

"Yea but you were rough and intense." Beomgyu spoke, foam around his mouth from the toothpaste.

"Sorry for being rough with you." Taehyun apologized, rinsing his toothbrush off and putting it in the cup. Beomgyu did the same and watched Taehyun turn on the shower to warm up the water. The shirtless male turned back around to face Beomgyu, he approached the male, placing his hands on the male's thighs.

Mirage | Taegyu | Completedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें