"I was so worried that you....i regretted that my last words to you were for you to do what you wanted, I'm sorry" Draco hugged her tighter than he ever had before, scared that if he let go, she'd disappear.

"It's okay Draco" Juliet hummed softly against his chest, tilting her head back to look up at him through her eyelashes. She stood up onto her tiptoes and pressed a soft kiss against his plump lips.

"Let's get you back to your dorm. I think we've done enough of this today" Draco diverted his eyes onto the cabinet before releasing his arms from around Juliet and taking her hand instead.

"I'll see you tomorrow Theo" Juliet smiled softly at her brother as they left the room of requirement, Theo sent her a salute before he walked in the opposite direction to Juliet and Draco.

Juliet and Draco walked hand in hand through the empty school. The cold night air engulfed their bodies as it blew through the open windows but Juliet felt nothing but warmth as Draco's thumb drew circles against her hand.

"Jules...I need you to know that...I care for you. I do and I want nothing more than for us to be....well more than this. But I can't put you in danger, I won't let myself. It's better for now, if we are this and this only" Draco felt like he had to say it, she had to know that he wasn't just using her for his own benefit.

"I know Draco but I'm the daughter of a death eater...my brother is one and it's not going to be long before people find that out and then I'll be in harms way anyway. I'd rather be in harms way with you" Juliet had already considered all of the outcomes, she was aware that her and Theo being siblings wouldn't stay a secret for long. Theo was terrible at hiding his brotherly concern and when it came out, so would rumours of her being the same as her brother and her father.

"I will not let anyone hurt you, not your father, not him and certainly not me. As of right now, I can't promise that I'll always be kind and that I'll always treat you how you should be treated and you deserve much more than that Juliet. I can't protect my mind from him. All it takes is for him to look inside my head once and then he'll know about you and you'll be in danger of being used as blackmail" Draco's grip on Juliet's hand had tightened significantly, the thoughts of the dark lord touching her and torturing her flooded through him.

"Then I'll help you protect your mind" Juliet turned to look at Draco as they reached the stairs to Ravenclaw tower.

"You know occlumency?" Draco acted as if this was news to him. Of course it wasn't, the whole reason for his infatuation had started from this. He couldn't invade her mind before and that's what had him hooked.

"No...but I've read all about it before...I can help" Juliet smiled widely but Draco was more confused than ever. She didn't know occlumency? So how come he couldn't get in her head?.

"We can try Jules, but no promises" Draco gave the girl a small smile.

"That's all I ask" Juliet stood onto her tip toes and pressed a kiss to Draco's cheek.

"Goodnight love" Draco smiled softly before releasing his grip on her hand.

Juliet watched as he shoved his hands into his pocket and walked away before she climbed the spiral staircase. She was exhausted and all she wanted was to have a peaceful sleep, so as she entered her common room and made her way up to her dorm, she let out a sigh of relief at the sight of her bed but when she saw an angry Eleanor White still awake, she knew her peaceful sleep idea was just that.

"Jules where the hell have you been? This is getting stupid now! You never have time for me and all
You do is run around with Draco...you disappear into thin air!" Eleanor's voice was loud and it boomed in Juliet's ears.

"El-..."

"No! I don't want any excuses! Since when were you bestfriends with Theo as well hm? You get with Draco and suddenly the Slytherin's you've always hated are the best thing since chocolate frogs!" Of course Eleanor found a way to make a food reference. Juliet would have laughed but she controlled herself.

"Eleanor...Theo is my brother" Juliet's voice was quiet as she spoke the words out loud.

"What?" Eleanor's mouth fell open in shock and her loud voice was now barely a whisper.

"He's my brother..."

☼☽⋆。°✧ ✧⋆°。☾☼