He Knows

Jules POV:
     I practically skipped my way back to Abby, who was now packing up her camera equipment. Silently and nonchalantly trying to slide my way back into her environment, I disassemble the tripod to pack it up.

"You sure took your sweet time," Abby says in a slightly annoyed tone without looking up from what she had in her hands.

Quickly trying to devise an excuse I blurt out, "Yeah... I had to take a really long pee...?"

"Right," she says, giving me a small glance. Simply smiling I nod and hand her the tripod that was now zipped up in its case. "Did you talk to Ms. Olsen? She walked past and saw me and then she asked for you," she says, breaking the awkward silence between us on our way to the film room to put away the equipment.

"She asked for me?!" I fangirl in my head. "Oh, yeah. Yeah, I did. She wanted to know what book I was reading the other day." I lie rather quickly.

"Why are you smiling so much?" She asks, analyzing the smile I hadn't realized crept up on my face.

"Oh- oh! I just... happy morning is all," I say messing up my words, my face growing red.

"Yeah," she starts just before the bell rings, "whatever you say."

I giggle nervously but keep up with her as we walk around the corridors making our way to our first class. "Hi," I say as I wave to my friends who we bump into during our lap around.

Tuning out my friends as they talk about their previous days, I look up to see that we're about to pass Ms. Olsen's classroom. She's standing at her door, looking as beautiful as ever. Making eye contact with her both our cheeks fluster red as our lips spread into wide smiles. She gives me a small wink, causing me to smile even more and a small giggle escapes my lips. I quickly cough trying to cover it up but feeling a pair of eyes on me, I know someone's seen.

"What was that?" Abby asks me quietly, her suspicions from this morning coming back.

"What was what?"

"Jules, I saw that. You were all smitten with Ms. Olsen." Her eyebrows raise and her big brown eyes stare into my soul.

Panicked, I decided to act clueless. "Abby, did you sleep enough? No, honestly I'm worried for you. You've been acting like this since the morning. I have no idea what you're talking about but if you're seeing things please sweetie tell me. I don't want you passing out from being fatigue."

"I'm a terrible friend," I tell myself in my head.
_________________________

"Finally!" I groan out as the lunch bell rings. Quickly packing up my things I quickly step outside and wait for my friends to pick me up. On our way to the cafeteria, I decided I'd rather eat with Lizzie.

  "Umm... I need to pee," I blurt out.

"Ok...?" Charlotte says confused.

"You guys go on without me. I'll see you later," I say quickly, turning around before any of them can say anything to stop me, especially Abby.
Running down the corridors just around the corner I slam into a body and am taken aback.

"Oh, I'm so sor-"

"Juliana."

A chill runs through my spine recognizing the voice. "Oh. Mr. Holloway."

"Come with me," he says slowly.

I scoff out a laugh. "Not a chance." I begin to take a step when his firm grip lands on my wrist.

"Come. With. Me." He states firmly, dragging me away and into his room.

Throwing me aside, letting go of my wrist, he turns behind him and locks the door. "What are you doing?" I ask myself to prepare myself to scream and fight, slowly backing away from him.

"Oh settle down, Juliana." He says sitting on a desk that's a few feet away from the door. "Listen, I don't know how incredibly smart you think you are, but I see right through you and your little wants."

"What?"

"Come on Jules. I'm not stupid. Having an affair with a married woman?"

"Oh my god, what?! I'm not even married to anyone what are you talking about-"

Just then my phone chimes and a message rolls in. Glancing down at my bright screen I see it's a message from Lizzie, a wave of panic rolls over me. I quickly flip over my phone so he won't see her face as her message icon. A smug smile waves over his face.

"That's her isn't it."

"I don't know who you're referring to," I reply quickly and firmly, looking down at the floor, afraid I might crack if I make direct eye contact.

"Juliana," he says loudly, "you know exactly what- or should I say who I'm talking about." He walks over to me, placing his hand under my chin, and raising it enough to make eye contact. "Fraternizing with Mrs. Medina? Do you really think that's a good idea?"

My eye twitches at the name "Medina," the name on the marriage certificate. "I- you- we.. You're delusional. I don't know Medina and I don't know what you're trying to say but unless you wish to get in trouble I suggest you let me go right now."

"You've been free to leave this whole time Jules, you just haven't chosen to leave."

I roll my eyes at whatever he's trying to say and push him away from me, my anger taking over my fear. I speed walk to the door, my shaky hands struggling to unlock the door.

"Jules?"

Cautiously turning around I lightly nod my head to him.

"Bryan will stop at nothing for her," he says cautiously, his eyes expressing real concern.

Taking a shaky deep breath I say nothing and leave quickly. "What is happening?!"

__________________
A/N: oh dear ! (she says after being gone for months) sorry for my disappearance lol i fr just got caught up with life but here you go my dears !! 😜 (also sorry for late update, it was supposed to come out at 2 exactly but uhmmmm.... i took a nap 😭)