Jelousy?

Lizzie's pov:
I ran to my classroom not looking back. The second I entered my room, I shut the door and made sure it locked behind me before standing there to catch my breath.

"What is wrong with me?" I whispered to myself as I slowly slid down the door I was now leaned up against. A spiral of emotions was going on inside me to the point where I couldn't tell how I felt. I felt weird seeing a student kiss another student, especially one being my favorite student. I felt grossed out because they were both students that I'be seen around. And even worse I felt jealousy of all things.

Jealous. Of a boy. A student!

"Why would I be jealous of a boy kissing my student? No. Not just any student. My Julianna." I thought to myself.

It horrified me to go deeper into thought but the more I sat there I couldn't help digesting my jealousy. I wanted it to be my lips against hers. I wanted to be the one kissing her. The thought had tried making its way into my mind over the course of knowing her but each time I pushed it away and ignored it telling myself I was just confused. How could I? She's my student?

Before I had another chance to overthink the situation, the bell rang. I quickly got up and collected myself. I unlocked the door for the students that would soon start flowing in.

Only one more period before I see her.

Jules POV:
Before I could make it to Lizzie's class the bell rang.

Charlotte had seen me and ran up to me as I tried pushing my way through the crowd of my peers.

"Hey, how was the thing with Andre?" She asked as she offered her hand to help with the presents I was struggling to carry.

"Great. Just great." I said not in the mood to talk having not even processed the last ten minutes.

______________
Government couldn't have gone any slower. How was I supposed to figure out why the Constitution failed and remember a million federal cases.

The second the bell rang for sixth period I was in position to run out of there. I bounced up with no second thought and grabbed whatever was mine, pushing everything else that prevented me from reaching my goal. My Elizabeth Olsen.

Charlotte practically chased after me pulling on my backpack to catch up. I opened the door for us because I wasn't being greeted by a happy Lizzie holding the door and waving as she usually would did.

I entered the class and saw her eye the door but then turn back to her computer, pretending to type away absentmindedly. My out of breath huffing was something I'm sure she heard, but she showed no sign of it. I was getting ready to walk towards her when Charlotte spoke up.

"Hey! Don't do that again. I'm not built for this," an out of breath Charlotte wheezed out.

Miss Olsen jumped a little at the sudden voice but made sure she didn't turn her head to face us.

"Come on..." Charlotte said observing my fixation on Ms. Olsen. She lightly pulled my arm, overturning my concentration. I slumped into my chair while my eyebrows scrunched together with confusion.

I sat there dazed and confused as to why she just outright ignored me.

She suddenly got up, and without saying anything she began to play a movie on the projector. She turned off the lights that were next to her desk and began quietly typing.

____________
As the movie played I tried to wrap my mind around what had happened today. I was kissed by Andre, seen by Ms. Olsen, chased by Charlotte, and most importantly, ignored by Ms.Olsen. But would ignored even be the right term? I mean she probably didn't hear me. Right? No, she definitely hear me. The door clicked behind me and I was breathing loudly. Maybe I'm the one being weird? No. I think. Well maybe she just...