Wrong For Eachother

Jules POV:
     I wait three minutes after Lizzie leaves the restroom to not look suspicious. I manage not to go down into a spiral while I wait before I finally make my way to her classroom. I slowly open the door and see Lizzie bounce off of the desk she was leaning on.
     "Lock the door please, Juliana." Any hope I had for the outcome I wanted disappears when she says my full name. But I followed her instructions, reminding me that I needed to be more careful after yesterday's incident.

     I shyly make my way over to her but keep my distance as she makes no further steps towards me and keeps her arms crossed the whole time. I stand in silence as I wait for her to say something, my anxiety taking over as I begin to fidget with my hand.

     She lets out a long-held sigh before she takes one single step towards me before she begins to speak. I bite my lig and promise, beg, myself that no matter what happens I won't cry in front of her. "Ok, Juliana. I know you asked me to think about it, and I did."

     I take a deep breath, holding it in, and cross my fingers. "Please, please, please."

     "Us being together is completely wrong, unprofessional, and forbidden beyond words. We are completely wrong for each other and we shouldn't even be thinking about entering into something like this, it has to stop immediately." I quickly close my eyes when they well up with tears, hearing all the dominance in her voice.

     A slow tear escapes my shut eyes but I ignore it, knowing that if I open my eyes and see her there is no telling how many more tears will come out. Just then, I feel a soft gentle hand land on my cheek, I open my eyes to see Lizzie standing a few inches away. "Just because it's supposed to end doesn't mean I want it to," she says, wiping away the tears.

     My mouth opens ever so slightly as I process what has just happened, an explosion of emotions taking place underneath my skin. She smiles at my shocked expression before her eyes are filled with sorrow as another tear escapes my eyes. A tear of relief, happiness, and the last bit of sadness harbored within me.

     "It's ok baby." Her eyebrows furrowed together and quickly wipe away my tear. "I'm sorry," she says, placing a soft delicate kiss on my cheek, "I had to make sure that I can give you one hundred percent, and I will. But I need to know that if I'm giving this my all you will too."

     "I will. I will. I promise," I respond, nodding my head rapidly and throwing myself into her arms, giving her a tight hug, my happiness bursting out of me. Her arms snake around me, bushing our bodies closer.

      "My god, Jules. You have me senseless," she says, my head tucked into her neck. I laugh at her statement and pull away to look into her dreamy green eyes. My eyes zoom in and focus on the clock behind her.

     "Crap," I whisper, snapping us out of our love trance.

     "What's wrong?" Her hand quickly pulls away from my face and she looks behind her expecting to see something.

     "I have to go back to Abby, I've been gone for too long." I pull away from her and take a step back. She pouts at me, our time together being ruined for the millionth time. "I'm sorry," I say, kissing her on the cheek, "I'll see you later, ok?"
She sadly nods but gives me a small smile, "Have fun." I smile back at her before I make my way out of her room, a happy smiling mess.

______________
A/N: heyyy sorry i died for a bit lol. also OMG GUYS REP TV IS COMING I CAN FEEL IT