Surprise

I didn't think much about what lizzie had done thinking she was in a rush. I distracted myself and began to listen in on the conversation my friends were having.

"Did you guys the homework for math?" Rebekah asked.

"Yes." Charlotte replied at the same time Abby replied with, "No."

I laughed at Abby because she had told me she was going to try her best this year seeing as it was our senior year, but three weeks in and she had already fallen back into her old ways.

"What?! How am I supposed to pay attention when Andre sits next to me in class?" Abby said defending herself.

"Oh yeah, has Mr. Andre talked to you yet, Jules?" Rebekah asked in a mocking tone while grinning at me.

"Uhm... no, why?" I said getting nervous as I saw Abby and Charlotte exchange grins before grinning at me too.

"Oh, no reason..." Abby replied.

"What did you guys do?" I said starting to worry some.

"Oh don't worry Jules they're just teasing." Charlotte said as Rebekah and Abby began to snicker. "He just asked what cake you liked and we assumed he'd gotten you something."

"Oh." I replied lightly blushing while tucking a strand of hair behind my ear.

Andre has liked me freshman year and I liked him back, but then he got a girlfriend and it ended at that. They ended up breaking up in sophomore year however. I'm not sure if he ever truly got over me ,but the second he got his girlfriend I forced myself to get over him. Although, I think a small part of me never got over him, he has always been kind to me.
_________

Fourth period rolled around faster than expected and I had gotten a couple of more gifts from some more classmates/friends through third period and passing periods.

tI doodled throughout the math lecture when a paper fell atop of my desk, startling me.

"hey jules ,
math is excruciatingly boring. I honestly feel like I'm losing brain cells trying to learn. anywho, happy 18th birthday!! I have a suprise for you, meet me in the library - andre "

I looked back at Andre to find he was already staring at me. I smiled and gave him a small nod, making his smile get bigger, before turning to see Abby who winked at me making me giggle.

"After whatever he has for me I'll go see Lizzie since the library isn't to far from her class." I thought to myself beginnings to doodle again.

___________
After class Abby went to go tell Rebekah and Charlotte that I was going to the library with Andre since we have math together.

As I walked to the library I saw Lizzie through the office window. I smiled at and waved at her again. This time, she gave me a small smile and turned back to whatever she was doing.

That made me even more excited to get the library trip over with so I could go talk to her.

__________
I looked around the library before finding Andre sitting by a table with a big bag and a small roof container.

"Happy birthday June bug." He said handing me the food container first.

"Oh god Andre," I said embarrassed at the nickname, "you haven't called me that in ages." I smile and open the container reveling a slice of red velvet cake.

"Charlotte told me it was you favorite," he said as I stared at the cake in awe.

I smiled at the fact he took the time to figure out what my favorite cake was and that he got me something.

"Thank you Andre, truly." I said giving him a hug.

"Anything for you," he said hugging me tightly.
_________

We shared the slice of cake and I managed to get all my presents into three backs and some things into my backpack. I stand curious to see what book our library has.

As I was reading the back of a book I felt his eyes wonder upon me.

I looked at Andre, who's eyes were locked onto me, making him blush and look away.

"What?" I asked embarrassed thinking I had a piece of cake around my mouth.

"No, nothing- I just.... you're just really pretty Jules and I wish we would've gotten closed freshman year, you know?"

I was taken aback at the bluntness but wasn't sure how to reply, "Yeah, it could've been fun."

I placed the book back and walked to a corner of the library, not sure what to do now that I felt awkward. He followed behind, cornering me in.

I turn to get out of the corner and am met by him towering over me. He stared at me neither of us knowing what to say now.

"Jules?" He whispered.

"Yeah...?" I asked feeling my face getting red, knowing what was about to happen.

"I still like you." He said.

"Oh." I said shyly looking down at my hands that began to fidget.

Before I could say anything he leaned in and placed a kiss on my lips. My eyes grew wide and I immediately raised my hand to push him away when a pretty green eyed beauty turned the corner and made eye contact with me.

Her eyes grew wide as she chocked on her coffee. He pulled back quickly and looked over at Ms. Olsen hearing her cough, red growing on all of our faces with embarrassment.

"I'm so sorry," she said turning away quickly, practically running away before I could say anything.

I turned back to Andre who proceeded to apologize profusely saying that he was sorry that she saw us kiss.

"It's ok, I promise." I say pushing past him, "I just don't like you that way, you're a great person but I think it's best if we don't do that again." I said grabbing my stuff and running out to go see Lizzie.

______________
A/N: ooo lizzie bae it's not what it looks like 🤞 will we have a jelous lizzie? 🤭 hope you guys enjoyed this chapter and sorry this came out kinda later in the day i woke up late and had to rush to school 😭😭 anyways next chapter out soon ! 💋