My Julianna

Jules' pov:
Ms. Olsen has practically shoved me out of her classroom and I watched as she skipped away to her car. I hadn't exactly had time to process the information, so the walk to the bus stop was a daze. It was only on the bus ride had I realized what was going on and what I was going to be doing later. The thought of going out with Lizzie made me all giddy and happy inside, I actually began swinging my feet.
________

When I finally got home I ran upstairs to my room. I jumped onto my bed and couldn't stop smiling like a fool. My phone dinged telling me I had a text from my mom but I ignored it and saw the time instead.

It was already 5 which meant I had 2 hours to shower, get ready, freak out, continue getting ready, and get out the door. Simple enough.

As I undressed and turned on the shower my thoughts began to consume my mind.

Where are we going? How long will I be out? Is someone going to see me? Wait, should I even go? I can't not go, right? She thought this through right?

"Of course she did." I said aloud before getting into the warm water and letting it flow over me.

________

After 20 minutes, I turned off the water and got into my robe. I exited my restroom and sat on my bed while staring at my open closet and drawers.

I finally decided on some black sweats, a dark grey tank top, with a patterned cardigan. Along with some rings and a necklace.

I paced around my room as I blow dried my hair not sure if I was going to crawl in a corner and back out

I paced around my room as I blow dried my hair not sure if I was going to crawl in a corner and back out. But once I tossed my hair into a messy bun, I thought it couldn't be any worse than being completely alone in the empty house.

To calm my nerves I laid by my window and scrolled on tik tok looking at the clock every 5 seconds. Time took it's sweet time to bring 7 to me, but the second it did, I wanted nothing more than to have my minutes back.

At 7:01 I heard a car pull up into my driveway and I ran downstairs. I grabbed my tote bag that I had prepared with my keys, my charger, and my wallet.

I was tying the shoelace of my second green converse when I heard a knock on my door. My heart stopped for a moment and I took a deep breath before counting to five to open the door.

When I finally opened the door I was greeted by my beautiful Elizabeth and her bright green eyes and her big white smile. She had her hair in a pony tail and wore black leggings, a dark blue crewneck, and black boots.

"Hi sweetie. Are you ready to go?" She asked excitedly.

"Yup, I'm ready," I responded, returning a smile. She took a few steps back so I could lock the door and walked me to the passenger side of the car.

As I reached for the door, her hand grabbed me by the wrist, pulling it away, and she opened the door with her other hand.

"Haven't you learned yet Jules, that is my job." She said tsking at me before giggling.