Fierworks

We walked around for a bit hand in hand while she looked for the right spot.

"Oh, there!" She said letting go of my hand and running to a grassy area under a tree that was starting to get its leaves back. I laughed and walked over to her laughing at how cute she was.

I stood above her watching as she hugged her knees and watched the sky. I was about to sit down but remembered how much I hated siting on the grass, especially in shorts.

"What's wrong hon?" She asked and looked up at me.

"Oh uh nothing... I just... I don't really like sitting on the grass. It itches my skin." I said shyly.

"Oh uh..." she said looking around for something more comfortable. "Would you mind if... do you want too... uhh..." she stuttered not being able to say what she wanted. I raised my eyebrow at her and gave her an encouraging smile. "Well... uhhh... you could sit on my... lap? Only if you want..."

I smiled and blushed at how adorable she was. I was going to deny and just suck it up and sit on the grass but I was surprised as to what came out. "I would love too."

Pink slowly crawled up her checks as she made "come here" hand motions. I moved closer and knelt down. She put her hands around my waist and helped me settle down being careful that I didn't touch the grass. I felt my face get red and my hands getting clammy. I slowly leaned back into her. She wrapped her arms around my stomach and laid her head on my shoulder, slightly leaning onto my head. I started smiling like a fool and felt as the redness on my checks grew and my hands started to go back to normal.

We stared up at the fireworks. After the last firework went off we stayed there for a few minutes in the dark.

We sat in silence staring up at the stars. I jumped slightly at my phone ringing and Lizzies grip on me loosened and she moved so I could get my phone.

I grabbed my phone still dazed at the sudden noise.

"Hello?"

"Jules? Where'd you go?" Abby asked.

"Oh uhh I'm on the hill," I replied.

"Oh. We thought you left. Do you still need a ride?"

"No it's ok. My house is like right there."

"Are you sure? It's dark."

"No it's fine I can walk, I've done it before so it's fine."

"Uh ok. Just don't die Jules I'll never hear the end of it."

"Ha-ha. I won't. Bye."

"I don't want you to go," Lizzie said after I ended the phone call. I turned to face her and she had a small pout on her face, giving me a small squeeze.

"I don't wanna go either," I said. A piece of her hair fell forward and I absentmindedly placed it behind her ear. She stared into my eyes for a while before realizing what I had said on the phone.

"Your walking?" She asked, concern laced in her voice.

"Oh, yeah. It's fine I really do just live down the street."

"No. I'm taking you," she said before getting up, dragging me up with her.

"No it's ok I can walk really."

"No it's not up for discussion. Come on," she said grabbing my hand and turning back to where we came from.
______________________
A/N: hi loves :) so like ik i fell off of the face of the earth for like two months but I'm back and I promise I have a updating schedule in place now. I'm alado on summer break so I have time, school had taken a lot of my time bc I had a five page essay to do and a whole debate along with my finals but it's ok cause I passed all my finals :) also sorry this chapter sucks but I kinda wrote it at 2 in the morning cause I got hit with random motivation. ok byeeee <3