Chapter 10 - Go back

I slide into the passenger seat of the car, feeling a rush of urgency as I grab the driver's phone and dial Jasmine's number. "Jasmine?" I gasp, trying to steady my breath.

"Girl, where have you been? Why did one of those guys show up asking if he could take some of your clothes?" she asks, her voice filled with concern.

"Dude, these people are insane. I think they're trying to kidnap me. They locked me in the house," I explain, panic creeping into my tone.

"Oh my god, these people are crazy," Jasmine exclaims, her worry mirroring mine.

I glance up and realize the driver is steering us back towards the house. "Nope, stop the car," I demand, my voice trembling with fear.

"Wait, I'm sure it's all just a big misunderstanding," he insists, but I refuse to listen.

I try to open the door, but the child lock prevents me from escaping. "You mother fu—"

"They are amazing people, just give them a chance," the driver pleads, his words falling on deaf ears as my heart races with terror.

"Jasmine, call the police and report me as a missing person!" I urge, desperation lacing every word as I realize the gravity of my situation.

_____________

(A/N)

Sorry for the really short chapter