The room of requirement

Start from the beginning

"Juliet" Theo's voice broke her from her trance and she looked at him quickly before looking back at the box. How curious.

"Yeah?" She walked away from her previous spot. She was losing her mind, that's all.

"This is it" Theo lead Juliet around a pile of old furniture and there sat the large black cabinet. It was dusty and battered, no where near in good enough condition to transport anything.

"This is what you have to fix? He may as well of asked you to repair a broken snitch" Juliet scoffed loudly.

"It's a piece of shit isn't it...we won't be able to fix it, will we?" It was obvious that Theo was nervous and Juliet understood why, fear of losing his family was obviously resting heavy on his mind.

"I'll do my best, I won't let you lose your family" Juliet gave him a sad smile but when Theo started laughing, she frowned.

"I don't give a fuck about my family! My father is a waste of space, a shell of a man. I'm doing this for Draco and his family, they've been more to me than my father ever has" Theo shook his head as he spoke.

"Oh I'm sorry, I didn't realise. If it makes you feel any better, my father was apparently a waste of space as well" Juliet shrugged her shoulders, she never thought she'd be bonding with Theo over their useless fathers.

"Was?" Theo dropped down onto an old sofa.

"Yes, he died when I was a baby...I don't remember him but he's the reason I'm a half blood. He was a pureblood wizard and my mother said he was hardly ever there, always going away for god knows what and then one day...he just never came home" Juliet gave Theo a tight lipped smile a she dropped down next to him on the sofa.

"I'm sorry...my mother died too when I was young but she was everything to me and isn't your last name your father's name? You could find his family tree and maybe...you've got more family out there" Theo didn't know if this was the right thing to say but he did know that if there was any chance he had more family out there, he'd find them.

"Unfortunately I have my mother's name...all my mother ever told me was his first name and I never got very far with that" Juliet sighed loudly.

"What was his name?" There was a deep crease resting between Theo's eyebrows.

"Tiberius...and I've seen photos...he had brown hair like mine and brown eyes. That's all I know" Juliet smoothed her skirt out against her thighs. Theo watched her with slightly parted lips, his mind was racing, it wasn't possible....

"Was his hair curly? Like mine?" Theo sat forward, watching Juliet intently.

"Yes it was but-....oh my god" Juliet's eyes widened as she looked at Theo. "Are we? Are you...?" Juliet pointed between her and Theo.

"I don't...there's no way. It has to be a coincidence" Theo chuckled nervously.

"But...I don't...." Juliet looked down at her hands. There was a possibility, her father may not be dead, her father could be Tiberius Nott, a deatheater and an asshole.

"Juliet I-..." Theo placed a hand on her shoulder, trying to bring her back to reality but their peace was shortly shattered.