Uchiha's vengeance: 1 Start of Get back

12 Years ago

(WHOOSHM!)

In the train where one person is somehow now in panic mode as he is breathing hard and then he is on a train towards as he is escaping something and then he said something....

???(Mind): I have to warn all the Uchihas.... We are somehow hunted...

Another man who is Vivbing saw the man in panic mode somehow but he shrugged it off..

_______________

Cuts to the Scene that The man is now running to the Secret areas and then he has some words while he is now panting while he is running fast..

???: I have to warn the Uchiha clans....

As then he sensed many people and then later he saw many people now ready to ambush him as then he said...

????: Tch..

(SWHING!)

???: How did you know it was me...?

(CLANG!)

(FWOOOOSHHHHHHHHH!!!)

Smoke bombs are now popped around the man and then he steps back and now is on guard and suddenly two Ninja like people get through the smoke and then the Uchiha then looked back and then...

_____________

He then Punched the first and then he suddenly dodged another as the blades are around and thrown to him and then he pushes another two with his hands but with some FORCE and then he dashed around and jumps with two kicks each for two men.

(WHOOSH!)

)CRACK!)

???: GRAAAHH!

Another then threw knives at the guy and then he back flips alot and stepping back to avoid the  knives and he jumps high and saw another guy is about to slash him but he punches its neck cracking it..

(CRACK!)

The man then suddenly Draws out his dagger and then he starts to slash anyone who is now near him as everyone there is his Enemies..

(SHINK SHINK! SLAH SLASH SLASH!)

He then grabbed another with his hands and then Stabbed his head three times and threw it on the side and then he dashes away to try to escape..

(FWING! FWING!)

He heard some silent fires and he shield himself and then he caught three Needles and he used three of them and then..