Oath within the sword 3(Union)

After that violent night, Police are also now investigating the area and Shouko is no where to be seen and her friends are worried and the police are shocked to see such a violent way of death and the slash on the neck towards the brain was too violent even for heroes to see..

Endeavor: Tch... Where the hell are you.. Shouko...

All might: All my years I never seen this kind of Violence in this....

Ironwood: Search the place... winter interrogate the shot owner here...

Winter: As you command.. with me...

Ozpin: Who would you think would do this...?

Aizawa: This is similar to the case huh... the massacre in that abandoned building..

The ace ops are even looking at the two dead heroes bodies which is also slashed but messy probably due to the weapon used by the scythe villain and then.

Harriet: These slash wounds are messy... it is this person's doing..

Clover: This is ridiculous... the last time was a warehouse with all white fang dead with its leader having a severed lung and also a UGH! thats as too violent to remember...

Marrow: Hmmm this one though...

The scythe man is also now shown with his eyes now out of his sockets and also his brain dripped alittle and his skull s also halved by shiba's sword and thence looked at the slash wound.

Vine: This slash wound is so clean.... It is probably the Hitokiri Batousai...

Clover: How can you be so sure...?

Vine: Look closely.... The slashes are very precise not like the two bodies there.. and most of the cases related to this battousai is all clean cuts... this means... he is still out there lurking..

Endeavor: Then we should look for this Battousai...

Vine: Very precise....

Ironwood; Once we did him we will send hi to prison for good.

.

.

.

.

.

That time we had two enemies.. the white fang and the heroes and huntsman whoa re ignorant enough to even try and take me away... even our cause is scorned by everyone in the hero-huntsman society and even the super natural.

________________________

The police are now questioning Momo and Ayane who looked worried and then they said what they did before even hat eh two heroes did to them but also never thought this would happen in their girls night so they r now under police protection.