Volume 2 season 2 ep 3

The party is over and Ishmael's arm is now completely healed and then he moves his fingers individually and then his arm is completely repaired..

Asia(Mind): It is almost just below a minute and his arm was practically useless..... after that bad burn to the bone.... How is he able to heal himself????

Akeno(Mind): His arm is completely nothing and he healed it back instantly............. No way..

Ishmael; I have to report this to Otto.. Good Job on Finding the location

Rias: BUT WE FOUND IT FIRST!

Zane: Heh~? We found out this place for a day now.. before you teleport your DUMBASS over here....

Asia is currently healing Kiba and Issei and the rest are doing their own healing but Ishmael who got injured more recently got his arm back almost less than a minute is too crazy for them.

Ishmael: Damn...

Adam: tch Lets go..

(WHOOSH!)

Ishmael and Adam and Zane then dipped and then left the ORC there and then arrived at the Union Academy and now Ishmael is thinking.

Ishmael(Mind): She is more dangerous than I thought... WH knows how much more she has in her sleeve.... plus that Envoy she has.....

 plus that Envoy she has

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Ishmael(Mind): She has an Ominous power almost next to the queen... Knowing how royal ones work she might have more people than that...

_________________________________________-

????: Ahhh I Have come to welcome the most revered queen of the dragons back to her lair... I am awaiting orders, My lady..

 I am awaiting orders, My lady

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

 3. GILLES DE RAIS: The Corrupted

Dragon queen: Huh? Gilles Indeed As for the order I have not yet thought of it, for now We are on stand by before Chevy gets his report back to this place.. for now... Relax, I am sure you will have fun..