Chapter 11: Sirin's battle

Jinsei dashed towards Sirin as she is shooting her lances on Jinsie while Bella is fighting Kiana ..

(WHOOSH!)

Jinsei: HRRAAA!!!

Jinsei then releases a Slash wave at Sirin and then She blocked it opening a path for Kiana ato move it..

Sirin: I'm sorry.. My little sister..

Kiana: SIRIN!!!

Sirin then smacks Kiana away nd then also went for Mei and then Bashed her gut and then Sends her flying alittle and She is now engulfed in lighting shocking Akeno: She also uses lightning...

Rias(Mind): Her lighting feels different!!!

Bronya: Open fire...

Bronya then summoned her project Bunny to fire her blasts but was blocked by Bella..

(BZMMMMM!)

Bella: My queen! 

Sirin: I'm fine.. bella... I am sure you know my sisters well but..

Bella: Its fine...

_______________________________________

Meanwhile in other areas, Shiba is slashing left and right on the infected while others are being evacuated since they are not resistant to Honkai energy Shiba can resist because of his quirk same with Miyasato...

Miyasato impaled many Infected and minor Honkai beasts around the UA and then Summons his aura blade from his hands and slashed every Honkai beast in his area until Himeko arrived...

Himeko; HNRAAAH!

(SHINK!)

Miyasato: Miss Himeko!

Himeko: Dont stop! Make your way toward Kuoh Academy and try to fight on them ay there... And it seems Beacon is now dealing with Grimms since the Negative energy attracted them here,,

Shiba: I will go help Zane.. Miya, Go to Jinsei..

Miyasato: HAI!

Miyasato then flew to the Kuoh Academy area and then Shiba then stands by and then saw Many Grimm creatures around his area while his classmates are fighting..

Shouko can now use hand to hand combat as Shiba now trained her to do so.

Katsuki is not doing and as he uses Exlosions around the Grimm horde..

Shiba: Still as rash as ever...

Izuku: HNRAAAH!

Izuku is now going on a rampage with his new skills and then he is doing well in the fight..

(SHINK)

Zane is now rampaging from his place as he dives down and killed Many Grimms like nothing with ruby on his side and then,,

(WHOSH!)

Ruby; Whoa! You are also fast!!!

Zane: Always has been..

(BAM!)

(CHSHINKK!!!!)

(BMMM!)

Zane and Ruby then Slashed a Huge Never more in three pieces as they slashed it at the same time 

Weiss looked at Zane looking up on the sky with some blood on his face as he smirked like a maniac and Weiss just sighs but internally she is fearing Zane at what he can do..

_____________________________________

Meanwhile the Devils are hopelessly fighting Bella as Bella is practically playing with them as she just tanks all their powers and many others like nothing...