"You're high!" Valerie yelled, hitting me with a pillow.

"So what?" I asked, just as loud as her.

"Who's been giving it to you? I'm telling Mason!" This time I smacked her with my pillow.

"You're not telling him anything! And, it's not like he would care because I did the same shit in high school! Whores like me don't change."

Valerie got off my bed and laid down in hers. I turned off my night light and before falling asleep I heard her say, "You can try."

Valerie's POV: The next morning

I can't believe Lyn was high last night. I never even knew she did that stuff in high school! Lyn's phone started going off so I walked over to her bed to see who it was. Lyn just got in the shower, so I have an hour to go through her things on her phone. It's wrong, but it's for the best. She needs to stop. Lyn's mom was calling her, so I answered it.

"Hey, Mrs. Hawthorne! Lyn's in the shower right now, can I take a message?" I asked.

"Valerie?" Mrs. Hawthorne asked.

"Yep, it's me!"

"Wow... Ivy hated you senior year and now you're friends?"

"Yeah, so can I take a message or?"

"Right, tell Ivy to call me. She hasn't talked to me since she left for college two years ago and I started to get worried."

"Well she's doing great. Bye, Mrs. Hawthorne."

I hung up and first went to her notes first. When we were friends in middle school and the beginning of high school this was where she put her thoughts. I read through them then went to her messages. I quickly read them, took screenshots, sent them to myself, deleted the screenshots off her phone and the messages that I sent to myself. Complicated, I know. Once I heard the water go off, I put her phone where I found it and went over to my side of the room.

I faked getting on my phone when she walked out of the bathroom. She was wearing galaxy leggings and a purple tank top with black combat boots. Her hair was wet so it was down for the moment. Her phone started going off again and she quickly answered it with a smile.

"Hey babe, you get everything?" She asked.

Her smile disappeared, "Are you serious? You're out of money?"

She hung up and threw her phone at the wall.

"Everything alright?" I asked.

She looked over at me, "No, nothing is alright."

"What's wrong?"

"Alex is out of money and I need my medication for my migranes."

"I get migranes too, you can borrow some of mine."

She smiled evily, "Yeah, but that makes them a drug."

"It's fine, it's probably the same medicine anyways!"

I gave her some of my medicine and off she went. It was a few hours later until I realized what I had done. I gave her drugs. Lynette never had migranes and if she did I would've noticed it or seen her medicine. I sighed angrily and picked up my phone. I searched through my contacts for Mason and called him.

"What Valerie?" Mason answered.

"I have a question." I said.

"You always have questions."

"A serious one. About Lynette."

"What is it? Is she okay?"

"She's fine... Well not really but physically she's fine. Anywho, my question is has she ever had migranes?"