🎥𝚁𝙴𝙴𝙻 𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙸𝙽 𝚃𝙸𝙼𝙴🎥

Since I am rewriting the last few chapters of the book and have kept you all waiting for so long, I thought why not let you in on some unseen glimpses of the book.

You're welcome.
Enjoy!
Sarah.

________________________________

Scene setup:

Artemis is at the El-Halcon mansion. It's been a month give or take to Naomi's death. The family is learning to deal with her and trying to make her comfortable at home.

________________________________

The huge wallclock striked one as Carlos walked inside the mansion after a long day at work. His black shirt stretched along with his muscles as he tried to stretch out their soreness.

"Javier?" He smiled lazily at his wife's never-ending habit. Well, it's his fault his wife can't sleep without being in his arms.

Shaking his head at her, he walked up to the couch she was on in the waiting area of their room. He took her lips into a passionate long kiss. "I'm sorry, Малышка. I kept you awake for so long."

(Malishka – Baby girl)

"Javier." Maya's attention shifted to the wet feeling on her hand. Looking at her hand, glazed in the crimson liquid her eyes locked on his chest, where her hand rested a few moments ago.

"Not mine, Малышка." Carlos whispered, pulling out a satin napkin from his pocket and wiping her wife's hand with it.

"You know the rules, Javier." Maya stated the obvious. "Blood stays outside this house." She reminded him, not wanting the kids to see it.

"I'll be quick." Carlos sighed before retreating to the ensuite. 

Maya kept her tab aside as Carlos came out of the ensuite, patting his hair dry with a towel, grey sweats and a black tank top clinging to his abs, giving a drool worthy views of his biceps and underside.

"Lev

"Lev." Maya called him pushing herself off the couch, sitting straight, making Carlos snap his head in her direction. She only called him that when she...

(Lion) [Spanish]

Maya untied the strings of her night robe, the cloth sliding off her shoulders gracefully, showcasing her smooth skin which glowed under the yellow lamp light.