𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

4th May 2023.

Well, hello there.

———————

———————

"And Boy if you say yes, that would be the best moment in my life

"And Boy if you say yes, that would be the best moment in my life."

"I'd like to take you on a few more dates, if you'd agree and then, I'd ask you, if I could be your—"

My eyes shoot open as that voice rings against my ears for the millionth time since the past few days, the words imprinted in my brain.

What do those words mean?

Who told them?

I groan, knowing I didn't have answers to those questions.

———————————

"Nope." Allegra snaps her fingers at me.

"I agree." Bexley nods her face, a serious look on her face.

Remind me again, why did I agree to this?

'Cause you lost a stupid bet.'

I huff and walk back into the dressing room for the nth time since the past one hour.

"Try this." A wine coloured dress is shoved into my face, through the curtain.

"Guys, Do we really have to do this? We could just go wine tastings or something instead." I whined, taking the dress nevertheless.

"Nope. It's supposed to be you trying out new things." Allegra replies from the other side, as I put my head through the dress.

"This is the last one." I huff walking out of the room, tugging at the wrap around dress.

"Don't you look pretty." Bex snickered, completely ignoring me.  "Now, gimme a twirl." She motions her index finger in circles.

I roll my eyes but nevertheless comply.