𝚂𝙸𝚇𝚃𝚈 𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃

20 November 2023.

Hey there Loves!

I hope you enjoy this chapter!

———————

———————

Artemis

Artemis.

I walk into the hotel bar which is almost empty except for a few people.

"Scotch, neat." I signal the bartender, sliding into one of a bar stool.

"ID, please." He stands infront of me, his hand wiping one of the glasses.

Rolling my eyes, I slide one of my ID towards him. His eyes widen a bit as he looks at it and then speaks up. "Right away, Miss. Garcia."

I admire the interior of the bar as I wait for my drink.

"Here you go." He slides my glass with a bright smile on his face.

I grab magazine nearby and go through it, as I let my body absorb the drink.

My phone buzzes on the counter, making me look away from the magazine.

Théos
| Will be back soon. Take care, Théa.

I reply back with a thumbs-up before opening a text from Adrian.

A smile takes place on my face, seeing the pictures of Noah in a diaper, peanut butter smeared all over his body, the boy has a toothy smile that extends to both the ends of his face. Another one of the pictures is a similar one with his hand inside the bottle and his tongue hanging out in concentration.

A text notification from Vicky pops up, which I open, only to let out a small chuckle, when I find Adrian in the pictures attached, peanut butter smeared all over his shirt as he holds a peanut butter covered Noah in his arms.