𝙵𝙾𝚁𝚃𝚈 𝚂𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

2nd February 2023

Enjoy!!!!!!

———————

———————

"She's not coming, Giovanni

"She's not coming, Giovanni." Ace sighed tiredly. "She just wanted you gone from there." He patted his shoulder before leaving for his room.

Armani slumped beside Giovanni, laying his head on Giovanni's shoulder.

"The cake was starting to melt off, I've placed it back in the fridge. We'll bring it out when she comes home, okay?" He sighed into his elder brother.

The two heads snapped to their side as the bunting of 'welcome home' fell off, making the two groan.

"Go take some rest, I'll wake you up when she comes home." Giovanni patted his brother's shoulder, urging him to go upstairs.

"But—,"

"Go on, Armani. I promise I'll get you downstairs and then we'll cut the cake." Giovanni promised before Armani reluctantly when upstairs.

Giovanni sighed into the sofa crossing his arms, ears impatiently waiting for any sound of his sister's arrival, eyes tracking the time at the huge clock.

She had promised.

———————————

"Arlo stop it!" Lucio laughed his lungs out as his husband, who had no intention of stopping, straddled him and continued tickling him. "Imma pee myself—," he said between his fits of laughter. "—If you don't stop."

Apollo walked past them with his phone pressed against his ear, ignoring the couple like it was an everyday occurance.

"Say the magical words and I'll stop it." Marco smiled, a rare one.

"Okay okay." Lucio wheezed. "You win."

"I do. But those are not the words I wanna here." He wiggled his fingers infront of his husband, who layed beneath him catching his breath, like he was about to tickle him again.