𝙴𝙻𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙽

October 12th 2021.

My University is starting the upcoming week and I'm already a wreck. I'm currently in my home country and have to travel back. I haven't started packing yet, I don't wanna leave the home here or end my holidays.... I have no idea what am I gonna do.... Why couldn't they just start online classes!!

But then I also wanna experience University life.

It's safe to say, I'm a fucking mess.

Anyways, enough of my rant and enjoy the chapter.

I guess this is one of the chapters you guys have been fucking waiting so long for.

––––––––––––––––––––

–––––––––––––––––––––

Note: Federico has left for Dublin and so have the Diakos' to Greece

The Russo men were shocked to see the youngest Russo so excited for the task the next afternoon.

"Is she alright?" Xavier whispered into Giovanni's ear.

"I hope." He replied.

Artemis walked into the the living room, all hyped up.

"What's first?" She asked, bouncing on her feet.

"You got to hack into one of our highly protected servers." Demitri replied.

"Lead me!" She said and walked behind Demitri into the northern wing, followed by the rest. They entered a computer room.

Armani took over from there.

"Missy, you got to hack into our server and change the name of one of our protected files." He instructed.

Artemis was one lucky ass. CG had trained them with the best hackers in the world.