𝙵𝙾𝚄𝚁𝚃𝙴𝙴𝙽

2nd December 2021

Early update!!! Enjoy!

–––––––––––––––––––––

We are currently heading back home, to get ready for school

We are currently heading back home, to get ready for school. My eyelids felt as heavy as rocks and kept drooping  as Armani drove us both.

To say last night was awful would be an understatement. I was about to sleep when Roman rang me up and informed me that someone was trying to hack into our database at the OACA headquarters, which kept me up all night.

Hacking into our database is very very difficult, and there's only one person in the whole world besides me, who could do it without knowing the intricate algorithms. By the time everything was under control, it was dawn. We literally spent hours trying to block that person out of the database and I was on call with them, giving them orders. It would have been easier if I was home at the time.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when Armani lets out a loud yawn from beside me before stretching his neck to unknot it.

"Looks like someone was busy all night, last night." I say with a smirk, which turns into a yawn itself.

"Shut up Missy." He snapped at me. "Kade slept and I was awake to look after him." A sleek smile played on his lips as he turned his attention back to the road.

"Well, just so you know, that hickey says otherwise." I turned around to have a look at him when I noticed a light shade of pink tint on his face.

Cute!

"We're here!" Armani announced just as I felt sleep hitting me. I open my eyes to see the car in the porch.

"Thanks Ar. You continue, I just need a minute or two to gather myself." I say closing my eyes and resting my head on the headrest, I raised my hand and pressed the bridge of my nose. I could feel Armani giving me a confused look but then heard the car door open and shut after a few minutes.