𝙵𝙸𝙵𝚃𝚈 𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙴

21st May 2023

All the best.

Enjoy my readers for you've been blessed.

-S

———————

———————

The motorcycle slows down at I near the main entrance of our house, the gravel crunching below the tyres of this beast

I revv the bike twice before hopping off it with the ignition still on, leaning against it, waiting.

3... 2... 1...

The main door of our house opens abruptly, before the red head makes an appearance. He stares in my direction for straight two minutes, but I feel it more towards the beast I am leaning against. He seems to fall out of his trance as he gallops through the grand perron, to reach me.

"Stells." He cautiously walks towards me, his eyes darting like a ping pong ball, between the motorcycle and me.

"Could you walk any slower, Gigi?" I roll my eyes, but the smile on my face gives away my true feelings.

"What in the front fork—,"

"Happy birthday Oldie." I step aside for him to get a full view of the Kawasaki Vulcan S Matte limited edition, with a huge black bow in the front.

"Stelllaaaaaaa!!!" He screams, picking me up in one swift motion before whirling me around.

"Giovanni." I scream his name between laughs.

He hugs me tightly before letting me go, now giving his full attention to his new motorcycle.

"You like it?" I ask.